Anyone watching NCAA FB Playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sorry if posted in the wrong place

I think Winston outplays Mariota even though I am pulling for the Ducks.
Thank you NCAA for Making New Years Day relevant to Football fans again.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm watching. Should be interesting. Think it's great that we get to see good QBs going against good competition.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I know it's not a playoff game, but I watched the Wisconsin vs. Auburn game. Wisconsin has a stout oline, we should look to them during the draft.

TexasRam

Legend
Highly unimpressed by Mariotta.

Missing basic throws all over.

Winston looks decent.

Still a half to play so let's see how it unfolds.

iced

Highly unimpressed by Mariotta.

Missing basic throws all over.

Winston looks decent.

Still a half to play so let's see how it unfolds.

interesting - i felt even worse about winston. Mariota has gotten his in the end zone

A55VA6

Legend
I'm an Oregon fan so I hope we win tonight! I enjoy watching Mariota and Winston battle though.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I know it's not a playoff game, but I watched the Wisconsin vs. Auburn game. Wisconsin has a stout oline, we should look to them during the draft.
Notre Dame too..

And somebody on that TCU defense....Maybe #47, that linebacker..He was a QB at one time in HS

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
From what I have seen I don't think either of these guys are all that and I was expecting to see better based on what people have posted about these two.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'd be very surprised if these 2 aren't the first names called in the draft this year.

I would love to have Winston in horns. Even with the luxury to sit for a year and learn behind Sam.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not a lot of defense in this game lol.

5 minutes left in the 3rd and we have 45 first downs and over 850 yards from scrimmage......

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I have been keeping a close eye on Cameron Irving and if I had to make a bold prediction it would be this kid sneaking into mid first round. He is absolutely moving his men with his size and length. Just look at his arms! He will measure with one of the top wing spans going into the draft. I would love seeing him dawn the horns!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
This just in...Winston is pretty good.

That was a hell of a play rolling away from his throwing arm and making a throw with pressure in his face. Good at going through his reads when he has time. Stares down at times, but not overly concerned.

Mariota is an incredible athlete and has mastered this scheme. Hard to know how much of his success comes purely from his offense. If whoever drafts him wants to be successful right away, I would highly recommend not being against changing your entire offense to fit his strengths.

The Rams trading up to #1 and drafting him, while keeping Schotty would probably put me on suicide watch.