Anyone want Rams Jerseys?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Fanatics1.jpg Fanatics1.jpg Fanatics2.jpg

"I have $75 worth of Fanatics Dot Com gift cards that can be used online.
I will sell both of them for only $50 because I don't really need any football jerseys or anything sports related right now.

You literally save $25

There's no tricks being played here. These are real cards with a total of $75 on them, ready to use.
I've blurred out the numbers in the pictures because that's what you would type in when purchasing at their website.

$50 for $75 worth of gift cards."
Fanatics1.jpg
Fanatics2.jpg

Last edited:

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, do any of you have a new daughter, or new granddaughter? I have these Rams clothes for 3-6 month olds that I'd be happy to let go really cheap. They were worn only one time each by my granddaughter.

The set of all 4 outfits for just $20 plus shipping?

Very adorable 3-9 month old St Louis Rams clothing for a baby girl.
In great condition, only worn one time each by our granddaughter. She has grown out of them.
I feel these fun a bit small so in my opinionit'd be smart to assume they fit the average infant between 2-7 months old. These are licensed NFL clothing items purchased from the NFL catalog.

rams-clothes.jpg

rams-clothes3.jpg rams-clothes2.jpg

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry for the confusion. I'm offering the $75 worth of gift cards for $50. (you save 25)