Anyone else use Adblock Plus?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Today it totally stopped working and all the ads are back on You Tube and every other site. And yes, it's still enabled. I'm using Chrome and Firefox with a Linux OS.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Use it religiously! Though I'm on Chrome for Win8. Tested it when I saw this on youtube and a few other popup/ad heavy sites and had no problem.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That’s crazy @flv. I find too many site are bloated these days. Drives me nuts.

CBS sports doesn’t render well on my ipad anymore. Not sure what they’ve messed up there, but it’s been that way for weeks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah espn.con and nfl.com are two that always run up huge as counts. I also notice YouTube, if I load something on the iPad without blocker I’ll get an ad every 2 to 3 minutes of a video. Another fun one is yahoo mail. They get all pissy if you run an ad block even send you to a less customizable display.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

(y) CBS seems to have one of the stronger NFL Sections, IMO of the national media types. It is on my "check daily" routine.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My adblock plus is working fine. But I did have a problem with it a few weeks ago. Uninstalled Chrome, reinstalled it and installed adblock plus and it was ok.

Edit: I just notice the OP started this several years ago. Yeah, the adblocker isn't completely blocking ads. I still get some on certain sites. But not as bad if I didn't have it. And some sites slow down to a crawl without it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Adblock sucks, they have too much bloat and too many white listed ads.

Use Ublock to block everything with less resources used up so your computer runs faster.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Adblock sucks, they have too much bloat and too many white listed ads.

Use Ublock to block everything with less resources used up so your computer runs faster.
Also have been using this for a long time. Some sites hate it more than adblock and won't even load content at all when you have it on yahoo mail in particular messes with you for it.