Anybody See the Dodgers rough up Wacha?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I have never seen the boys in blue touch this guy. So this is leading up to be a great post-season series. Can we finally clip the Cards in the playoffs? Will they continue to be our personal "Patriots" in the NLCS? Are the stealing Kershaw's signs? Which rookie will come to our aid in this now hopeful series? The Cards scare me more than the Giants, Seahawks, and 9ers...Just figured out, the Az Cards & St. Louis Cards have the same nickname....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yes. It was just nice to get to see a game.
I can't get TWC in my city.we have Charter. (Maybe next year, if the merger goes through with the 2 of them).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes. It was just nice to get to see a game.
I can't get TWC in my city.we have Charter. (Maybe next year, if the merger goes through with the 2 of them).
Well, I can't see them cause I won't switch...Sunday Ticket is too valuable...I gotta see my football...Can hardly recognize the Dodgers now...I'd cut that SS and move Seager up tonight...Jose De Leon too....Let the kids play...the Rams do...LOL

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well, I can't see them cause I won't switch...Sunday Ticket is too valuable...I gotta see my football...Can hardly recognize the Dodgers now...I'd cut that SS and move Seager up tonight...Jose De Leon too....Let the kids play...the Rams do...LOL
Well, Rollins is on a 1 yr deal. I believe the plan is to move him up next year.
It sucked to see Uribe traded, but I get it.

Still a little pissed about D. Gordon being moved last year. Scrappy player and solid infielder. Rabbit on the basepath. I like Kendricks, but Dee seamed to have some long term potential.

I barely recognize the team. Going on yr 2 with limited viewing availability just plain sucks. I grew up with this team.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
One game. Just one game. Don't forget that we completely shut you guys down the other night when we had Lackey on the mound. And now we have Car-Mart pitching on the very day that's honoring Oscar Taveras, who was his best friend. Absolutely no way we're going to lose that one.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It sucked to see Uribe traded, but I get it.

Still a little pissed about D. Gordon being moved last year. Scrappy player and solid infielder. Rabbit on the basepath. I like Kendricks, but Dee seamed to have some long term potential.
same here...Uribe is a good guy....Dee was gonna be magic, he worked so hard on his hitting...But I have no problems with Kendricks either...real professional...Rollins...meh, those Philly teams irked me...it would be like adding Carpenter when his career is almost over...I figured Joc needed time, but to lose Kemp shook me up a bit...not anymore..I'd move a couple of those pitchers up (DeLeon & Zach Lee), move Seager & the Cuban 3rd baseman up...get them ready for the summer stretch...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
One game. Just one game. Don't forget that we completely shut you guys down the other night when we had Lackey on the mound. And now we have Car-Mart pitching on the very day that's honoring Oscar Taveras, who was his best friend. Absolutely no way we're going to lose that one.
heh-hee-hehe..LOL will see...
Damn shame about Oscar...too young...DUI is a bitch

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Julio Urias should be up soon. Kid's a dominant left-hander from the Mexican Leagues, he's only eighteen years old, and he could probably join them now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
And how about my boy Frias. Dude was nails yesterday and if he let a guy or two on he quickly got some defensive help with a nice DP. It was great seeing the bats finally wake up on the road after what 4 or 5 straight shutouts? Grandal's bomb was insanely hard hit. That sports science thing said what 120mph off the bat and a 21 degree trajectory?

…..

Legend

touche....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
It sucks that a young man lost his life but there's really an Oscar Taveras day for a guy who killed himself and his girlfriend by being more than double the legal limit to drive?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Julio Urias should be up soon. Kid's a dominant left-hander from the Mexican Leagues, he's only eighteen years old, and he could probably join them now.
Every time I bring this up to the guys/gals at truebluela.com they just talk me down, like I don't know what I'm talking about....the guy is a true phenom....

after what 4 or 5 straight shutouts?
43 innings I believe...we've been in a Uribe induced funk....

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I just saw the Cardinals take 2 out of 3. :fighting:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I just saw the Cardinals take 2 out of 3. :fighting:
Better TEAM than us now...Not sure when we'll get it together...as in, who are our 8 guys....who are the starters? I never heard of a pro team complaining of umpires during a hitting slump....wtf?

fearsomefour

Legend
Every time I bring this up to the guys/gals at truebluela.com they just talk me down, like I don't know what I'm talking about....the guy is a true phenom....

43 innings I believe...we've been in a Uribe induced funk....
Urias is a phenom for sure. But, he is very young. Mattingley said he would not want to bring the kid up too soon, have him get rocked and lose his confidence. Makes sense to me. Saw him a little this spring, he has electric stuff, but, can struggle with control. He was 1-2-3 the first inning I saw with 2 Ks, then walked 3 in a row the second inning.

fearsomefour

Legend
same here...Uribe is a good guy....Dee was gonna be magic, he worked so hard on his hitting...But I have no problems with Kendricks either...real professional...Rollins...meh, those Philly teams irked me...it would be like adding Carpenter when his career is almost over...I figured Joc needed time, but to lose Kemp shook me up a bit...not anymore..I'd move a couple of those pitchers up (DeLeon & Zach Lee), move Seager & the Cuban 3rd baseman up...get them ready for the summer stretch...
Uribe has the worst approach at the plate ever with a giant hole in his swing down and away....but, that is part of his magic I guess. He is a surprisingly good defensive player and a fun guy to watch.
Trading Gordon was a disaster of a move to me. He was young, one of the better lead off guys in terms of on base percentage and will always be up toward the top in stolen bases. He was not great defensively but was getting better. Really hate that they moved him.

howski3318

Rookie
He was doing fairly well until that last inning which can be argued that he should have been pulled when Ethier came up and a lefty was in the pen

Think what needs to happen for the Dodgers to beat the Cardinals in the playoffs is Kershaw has to figure them out (hopefully he doesn't).

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I like to check out opposing teams forums of all sports when we play them. I was kind of surprised to see that many Dodger fans were calling this a rivalry series...as a Cardinal fan I don't consider the Dodgers a rival.

howski3318

Rookie
Yeah I don't really see the Dodgers as high on the list of our rivals. Outside of our division and state, I am unsure who else would be our rivals. Giants? (although we need to win once for it to be a rivalry...)