Anybody had this stomach flu?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
PLEASE KEEP ANY COVID COMMENTS OUT OF THIS THREAD.

It's gone through my house... I still fighting it a week later, everyone else has only had it for like 24-48 hours and they were back at it.

Marked by sudden vomiting and diarrhea along with typical body aches and the like, this one is kinda weird.

Seems like a weird flu...kinda weak... more than a cold, less than what I usually observe as "the flu"

Anyone else had it or something like it?

I'm stuck watching TV/internet and drinking my weight in ginger ale and ginger beer with saltine cracker chasers, so...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Flu is a flu my friend. I take a vitamin C everyday along with Echinacea. Best way to combat these illnesses is stay on top on your free radical intake and drink teas with ginger or honey. Don’t forget about the basics…Plenty of water excercise sweat it out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It hasn't hit us yet and I hope it doesnt. If anything goes around that involves puking, my daughter will bring it home.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have the flu shot. I get it every year, so not much issues, but this stomach bug, whatever the hell it is tore thru my work. Every single one of my employees has missed a couple days over the last two weeks. Both my kids got it too. My wife managed to escape. I assume it isn't flu since I get that shot, but, I guess you can still get it.

If anyone u know says anything about their stomach being upset. Spray urself down with disinfectant and get the hell away haha. I don't need this shit in my life again. Throwing up is my least favorite thing on earth.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't know what it was, but during the summer I had diarrhea every morning. Had to make two or three trips to the toilet. I could hear my tummy rumbling. By noon it was gone and I was fine the rest of the day. Next morning it returned. This went on every morning for about 3 months. Its ok now but I have no idea why I had that issue. I was not nauseated or vomiting.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Youngest had it a few months ago and got all of us sick. I was unaware my stomach could hold that much food. Was sick that night, and nauseous the next few days. Not fun.