Any News On Tru

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Potential injuries to Johnson or Jenkins is one of the reasons I wasn't too high on the trade up for Joyner decision. I guess it's no different than the Austin trade up for me. IMO, 1st & 2nd round picks at their positions need to have the ability/measurables/potential to man one of the top 2 spots.

Man oh man am I glad that they didn't pass on E.J. Gaines.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I think Gaines is going to shine, but I'd preferably see him grow as a corner as opposed to throwing him in the fire because of an injury. I don't think people know Johnson's name all that well (unless you're a Rams fan) but he's a fine corner that we need, especially early in the season

Just watched the Johnson injury, I'm as far from an expert as you can get, but it didn't look too bad (season ending bad) if Fisher says he's optimistic I can buy that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Looks pretty bad to me. Knee's don't bend that way normally.
But you never know. Looks like it didn't go completely backwards.

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2B(2).gif

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Looks pretty bad to me. Knee's don't bend that way normally.
But you never know. Looks like it didn't go completely backwards.

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2B(2).gif
Looks like that could be anything...minor, out for the year, etc. Knee injuries always make me wince.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like his foot didnt stick to the turf which is good, but still hard to say how serious it could be.

Agreed. Was prepared to hear much worse news re: Tru. I'm still optimistic about Bradford, though. Guess we'll find out what's up with his knee shortly.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Potential injuries to Johnson or Jenkins is one of the reasons I wasn't too high on the trade up for Joyner decision. I guess it's no different than the Austin trade up for me. IMO, 1st & 2nd round picks at their positions need to have the ability/measurables/potential to man one of the top 2 spots.

Man oh man am I glad that they didn't pass on E.J. Gaines.

You don't think TA has the ability/measurables/potential to man one of the top 2 spots?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That is great news!! That hit he took would of done worse damage to many players. Glad that is all thats wrong.