Antonio Brown doesn't show up for work. ruh roh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offer a fifth, Les.

And then flip him for his actual value. The Rams have a great receiving corps already. Get help elsewhere, or a bunch of picks.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bill Belicheck: " I'll trade you Josh Gordon and the 7th round pick the Browns will send me when he isn't on our active roster next week for Antonio Brown. Deal?"

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steelers have a rebuild comin. I don't think they've got enough to get past the Jags and won't for some time, so if it were me I'd flip him and Leveon Bell for picks and try to shorten the rebuild window a bit.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steelers have a rebuild comin. I don't think they've got enough to get past the Jags and won't for some time, so if it were me I'd flip him and Leveon Bell for picks and try to shorten the rebuild window a bit.

Especially Bell, who won't play for them next season anyway (and barely this season). Get a first and maybe some midround picks and move on.

Brown is just throwing a hissy fit because a former FO guy insulted him. Assuage his ego and maybe it can be salvaged. If not, again picks.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'll give the Steelers the benefit of the doubt: they always noticeably underachieve and the media spells doom and gloom but then they tear it up when backed into a corner. Doesn't spell well for their fans though knowing they probably just need a fresh start from Tomlin; his teams have a habit of underachieving.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Every year both AB and LB both run their mouths and it's gotten them and their team no where. Cancerous team locker room.

AB = booty cancer
LB = ball cancer.

I hope they retire and have to resort to working at a used car lot. I know it wont happen because there's too much talent there but I often wonder if their talent is there because of Big Ben... See what I did there??? lol

Zodi

Hall of Fame

Agreed. Add to the fact that Ben seems to be on the fence lately about playing...

I personally love it. Steelers fans are right up there with Cowboy fans. Biggest trash talkers with the least amount of knowledge.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every year both AB and LB both run their mouths and it's gotten them and their team no where. Cancerous team locker room.

AB = booty cancer
LB = ball cancer.

I hope they retire and have to resort to working at a used car lot. I know it wont happen because there's too much talent there but I often wonder if their talent is there because of Big Ben... See what I did there??? lol

Brown does at least as much for Ben as Ben does for him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Agreed. Add to the fact that Ben seems to be on the fence lately about playing...

I personally love it. Steelers fans are right up there with Cowboy fans. Biggest trash talkers with the least amount of knowledge.

Watch it...

BTW this is AB going after a smug twitter tweeter. I don't care that he was a PR guy. You can't doubt AB, and good for him and confronting this dude on his BS.

humpy.0.gif

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Antonio knows this run is coming to an end . Ben is putting up big stats but he is most likely done after this year , their defense has been horrible and bell is on a jet ski during game time.

They have been good for a long time , I doubt they can beat the jags and Pat's with this current team . So like the guys above said, get what you can now, AB will not stick around and catch passes from Mason Rudolph

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hope the Steelers lose about 12 more games....That defense has been atrocious for awhile, Mike Tomlin and the Steelers will agree to part ways and not sure who the next Head Coach will be because the Steelers like to be out of the box thinkers, but @Merlin is correct total rebuild coming.