Another Uniform Thread - 2021 Uniforms Revealed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 Uniform Changes (choose as many as you want)

• Change Blue to another Blue

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Change Yellow to another Yellow

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Change Bone to another White

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Eliminate Gradient Numbers

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • Change Uniform Number Font

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Change Horn on Helmet, to more curl/old style

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Pant Lines / Socks Need to Pop More

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Add a White Horn helmet and jersey compliment

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • All good as is, really. Keep going

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Start Over

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Ok, so just got this notification and not assuming anything, but thoughts???
Screenshot_20210408-191205_Reddit.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok, so just got this notification and not assuming anything, but thoughts???
View attachment 44845

The Rams have some nice new wallpapers for anyone interested:

My assumption on that second “segmented curl” @El Chapo Jr is they are using two colors only, in that version. The second segment a substitution for the orange tone break.

ikesn0ywugnaezxobwig

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams have some nice new wallpapers for anyone interested:

My assumption on that second “segmented curl” @El Chapo Jr is they are using two colors only, in that version. The second segment a substitution for the orange tone break.

ikesn0ywugnaezxobwig
That is one big, lanky, ugly, and imposing MFer. Love me some Floyd he's my kind of OLB. So glad he's manning that strong side edge for us. (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That is one big, lanky, ugly, and imposing MFer. Love me some Floyd he's my kind of OLB. So glad he's manning that strong side edge for us. (y)

Me too.

I never gave us hope to re sign him. I thought the stars were aligned to the Chargers.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No decision yet on reversal of one-helmet rule

Last year, the NFL acknowledged that the one-helmet rule could change in 2021. It still could.

Per a league spokesperson, there has been no resolution yet regarding the possibility that teams could be permitted to allow players to use more than one helmet during the course of a given season. That would give teams the ability to incorporate throwback uniforms with helmets of a different color than the base color of the helmet a given team uses.

Titans running back Derrick Henry recently argued for throwback helmets, and fans and players would surely love to do the same. Whether it’s the Oilers helmets (for the Titans), the Tampa Bay creamsicles, the white New England helmets, the plum-colored Packers throwbacks, the kelly green Eagles helmets, the yellow Steelers helmets (actually we could do without that one), and/or the Bengals adopting a white helmets to go with their all-white uniforms, it could enhance the viewing experience and sell plenty of merchandise.

The NFL adopted the one-helmet rule as a health and safety measure. As helmet technology improves, it’s unclear whether having one helmet for every practice and game makes much of a difference, if any.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
1618371419560.png

I think I would like to see the bananas with this helmet. Not sold on it but I wouldn’t mind seeing it for a game to find out

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
the hats with the snapback bills are the ones I don't care for

I just received this one , it's my favorite one so far , well , from the new stuff anyways

RamsHat1.jpg