Another Uniform Thread - 2021 Uniforms Revealed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 Uniform Changes (choose as many as you want)

• Change Blue to another Blue

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Change Yellow to another Yellow

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Change Bone to another White

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Eliminate Gradient Numbers

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • Change Uniform Number Font

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Change Horn on Helmet, to more curl/old style

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Pant Lines / Socks Need to Pop More

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Add a White Horn helmet and jersey compliment

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • All good as is, really. Keep going

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Start Over

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don’t know about black. Everyone has black. So, nah... Screw black.

That white horn on blue looks better, as a radical alternate, IMO.

But I’d take anything that drops the gradient....

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Looks like it will be white jersey, yellow sleeves, and solid blues numbers based off a thread from rams Reddit. A user apparently caught this somehow.

Quote: “This design was in b-roll footage only shown for about a half-second or so. Compare it to what is clearly a bone jersey to the left and below.”

Pics:
tmpgcbub0bq61.jpg
97i5sgub0bq61.jpg

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/LosAngelesRams/comments/mgzfgc/i_believe_the_rams_tipped_their_hands_a_year_ago/

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Looks like it will be white jersey, yellow sleeves, and solid blues numbers based off a thread from rams Reddit. A user apparently caught this somehow.

Quote: “This design was in b-roll footage only shown for about a half-second or so. Compare it to what is clearly a bone jersey to the left and below.”

Pics:
tmpgcbub0bq61.jpg
97i5sgub0bq61.jpg

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/LosAngelesRams/comments/mgzfgc/i_believe_the_rams_tipped_their_hands_a_year_ago/

That ^^^ white, away concept would fly off shelves. I would definitely buy one to complete the collection.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Is that white or bone? Is there a chance they pair it with the yellow pants?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

Pics:
tmpgcbub0bq61.jpg
97i5sgub0bq61.jpg

There's 10+ printouts and they're all very similar. Only 2 are different, 1 is the white and the other is a darker blue similar to what it used to be. My guess is it's just a mock up of the old colors.
Mozilla Firefox (Private Browsing) 4_1_2021 11_19_47 AM.png

There's also these photos from the same video that suggest black and yellow uniforms
Mozilla Firefox (Private Browsing) 4_1_2021 11_20_25 AM.png

Mozilla Firefox (Private Browsing) 4_1_2021 11_22_42 AM.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
all the rejected concept art ones ?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Could be that simple.
I agree, does look like sketches. At this rate, who knows what it'll be. Both our jerseys now are different so it's also possible we see a different design too. I will say, I enjoy when people post different concepts, it's interesting to just see them.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I voted 3 of the top 4.
Curled horns, no gradient, and white horn. Was going to pick change font but I was thinking of them screwing it up worse like digital so I didn't check that.