Another day, another PFF fail

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
It probably helps that Jones is still playing, while Donald is out hurt. For the record, Donald is better

oldnotdead

Legend
Geez, dudes what do you expect? PFF doesn't understand NFL football. Their analysts are soccer "experts", and their matrix is derived from soccer based analytics. Only the know nothing media believes that shit. What more proof do you guys need?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Travis

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The soft coverage and 1.5 second passes have not helped Aaron much. He could have many more sacks in a defense designed to give him another second or two to rush the passer

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
The soft coverage and 1.5 second passes have not helped Aaron much. He could have many more sacks in a defense designed to give him another second or two to rush the passer
I posted a while back, that he was "winning" getting in backfield in under 2.5 seconds, but the opposing QBs were averaging getting the ball off faster. Blame the DC for having DBs play off.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I posted a while back, that he was "winning" getting in backfield in under 2.5 seconds, but the opposing QBs were averaging getting the ball off faster. Blame the DC for having DBs play off.
Why are the Rams getting more sacks lately?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Playing more press and aggressive lately too. Someone finally in DCs ear?
Yes but the players factor in too. Durant playing adds aggressiveness and removes one option that otherwise would have had someone like Long giving the guy a 10 yard cushion.

If Raheem sticks around and even if we keep Ramsey we probably need another corner who can press and play tight for that reason. Some of what has been driving us crazy is players IMO. And that's beside the point that I think Raheem is a bit too passive for my tastes.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Playing more press and aggressive lately too. Someone finally in DCs ear?
They haven't been though. I watched very intently during the broncos game. Same soft coverage. Same with Seattle and I think they scheduled y Geno 4 times.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Donald wasn't having his level of a year before he was hurt. Not playing the last quarter of the season pretty much eliminated him. The same thing is going to happen to Hurts in the MVP race.