Anniversary Date

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Forty years ago today the Rams punch the ticket to their first Super Bowl defeating Tampa Bay 9-0.

:cool:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Forty years ago today the Rams punch the ticket to their first Super Bowl defeating Tampa Bay 9-0.

:cool:

My Grandfather took me to this game in Tampon. It was a late Christmas present surprise. My immediate family and I were back here in FL visiting for the Holidays. I was like 11 or 12 years old.

I remember that I made my own #1 foam finger thing out of some thick foam material my Grandpops had in his shop. The foam was white but I colored it with blue and yellow markers. I wrote "#1 Ram Fan" on it.

That old Tampon stadium sucked. That's the one that was nick named The Big Sombrero. It had long aluminum benches with numbers painted on them so you could tell where your seat was. Zero comfort provided.

I also remember that Tampon had on their creamsicle jerseys. I actually think those jerseys and their old logo are better than their current set-up.

There were some called back TDs or the game would have had a higher score.

I've been hating on the bucs ever since.