Alright, how many of us have been here? I know I have.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L11fQ6-QTIc[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh for sure. I've left bars at 4:00 a.m. with some really beautiful women back in the day. I have no idea how their fugly sisters ended up in my bed the next morning though. It was really, really weird.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
StlouisramsX said:
Oh for sure. I've left bars at 4:00 a.m. with some really beautiful women back in the day. I have no idea how their fugly sisters ended up in my bed the next morning though. It was really, really weird.
Made you want to chew your own arm off, so you didn't wake her up.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
StlouisramsX said:

Damn.....I'd start drinking light (as in more clear) beer! :sick:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
StlouisramsX said:

Damn.....I'd start drinking light (as in more clear) beer! :sick:
Yeah, but sisters as in plural, not too bad. :hehe: