All In !!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Pushing all in (24,683 ROD dollars) on over 67.5 points in tonight BCS National Championship.

I'm thinking Auburns defense is thier worst attribute.....and Florida St is No 1 in the nation in scoring. So wish me luck...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good luck Dog.

I should preface this by saying that I'm a big Nole Fan,,, but FSU's defense is really good. Just saying.

Hope you win. I thought about making that same bet just so you know. My thoughts on the Noles' D made me say no.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Remember. If you win, you gotta kick your 'tribute' up to Paulie.

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good luck Dog.

I should preface this by saying that I'm a big Nole Fan,,, but FSU's defense is really good. Just saying.

Hope you win. I thought about making that same bet just so you know. My thoughts on the Noles' D made me say no.

I think Auburn could throw a few wrinkles in there....I'm sure they can muster 17.5 points. LOL I'm confident the Noles can score the other 50!!

Good luck...I also have 1500 on FSU at -8.5 so I'm on your side even though I'm partial to Auburn

…..

Legend
so...update.....its the 4th qtr and looking bleak.

Obviously, I know NOTHING about football.

:(

PhxRam

Pushing all in (24,683 ROD dollars) on over 67.5 points in tonight BCS National Championship.

I'm thinking Auburns defense is thier worst attribute.....and Florida St is No 1 in the nation in scoring. So wish me luck...

So so close Dog..

…..

Legend
I'm looking up Ramen Noodle recipes.

101 creative Rice dishes....

LOL

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[av]http://www.soundjay.com/misc/fail-trombone-01.mp3[/av]