all i want for christmas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
just give me one really great game from goff. I remember jim Everett looking like he would take us to multiple sb then the phantom sack. that one play seemed to be the beginning of his end. i'm truly nervous over goff missing that td pass that was so wide open with no pressure. am hoping that wasn't a phantom sack thing. come on santa just give me that one game to restore my faith.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
He never saw quick until the last second and I think he got to excited and hurried himself. Thomas didn't help the urgency either. I think he will be fine he learning on the job everything is way faster in the pros. Everett was one of my favorites over the last 20 years I've seen Brady,manning(both),Rogers and many others take a phantom sack it happens more than people think

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He never saw quick until the last second and I think he got to excited and hurried himself. Thomas didn't help the urgency either. I think he will be fine he learning on the job everything is way faster in the pros. Everett was one of my favorites over the last 20 years I've seen Brady,manning(both),Rogers and many others take a phantom sack it happens more than people think

thanks your comments help a little but I would still like a really good game from him. it just so hard to keep the faith. do I sound like a cry baby well i am. just give me that one game and i'm good for next year.

Ellard80

Legend
Goff hasn't looked good.. but its hard to blame him. He literally is running for his life every moment. I usually don't like to use the o-line defense for QB's (see the age old Bulger, Bradford arguments), but the pass blocking is so disastrous that Tom Brady would like (insert shitty QB that comes to mind) back there.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Just need to play him constantly. He will need to learn and adapt to the NFL level. He only has a few games under his belt not even an entire season worth of experience. I just don't want Keenum starting next game...Please don't start him...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Goff hasn't looked good.. but its hard to blame him. He literally is running for his life every moment. I usually don't like to use the o-line defense for QB's (see the age old Bulger, Bradford arguments), but the pass blocking is so disastrous that Tom Brady would like (insert crappy QB that comes to mind) back there.

I don't have much to do today
I was thinking of rewatching the game to see exactly what happens when Goff has a clean pocket. I swear each time he did he was lights out

This is from last Sunday but nobody, and i don't care how good you are is gonna be successful with this much pressure

image.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wideouts need to help him out with a strong game for that to happen. Every QB is going to miss guys. But it's hard to get into a good flow when you get too much pressure and your wideouts drop big passes.

Imagine for a moment how big that pass would have been to Thomas had he reeled it in, and how it would have affected the rest of the game...