Alabama pro day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Been watching their pro day and I'll admit I haven't watched a ton of TR but after watching him today I am really impressed with the kid. Built like a truck, very explosive and has very good hands. It was funny, in blocking drills he knocked one of the scouts on his arse and everyone was laughing. Very powerful young man. I'm a huge Blackmon supporter as I think it's a bigger need but I would have no issue if we ended up with Richardson. If Fisher wants a power running game TR and SJ would be a hell of a 1-2 punch. On the flip side the guy I was least impressed with is Dre Kirkpatrick. He's built like Snoop Dog and looked awkward in drills. If he had to tackle SJ in the open field he might get killed. Should be an interesting draft.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Richardson's 40 today was extremely disappointing. A lot of prognosticators were speculating he would run in the 4.3s, there was even a 4.2 whisper. Instead he ran two "unofficial bests" of 4.58.

I dont think the 40 is the end all for judging a players speed. Just look at Kendell Wright's combine 40s. However Richardson's 40s support my judgement about him. He has drawn many comparisons to Adrian Peterson, and rightfully so. IMO he is the best RB prospect since Peterson, but he doesnt have the long speed Peterson has. He isnt as violent either. Richardson does have better short space agility IMO.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Anyone sour on him because of that really slow time? Anyone get his 10 time?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't see his 40 time, but I saw a repeat of him run it. I'm surprised by that because watching it sure seemed like it was much faster. But like alot of people say, I'm not as concerned about how players look in shorts. I'm concerned with how they play in pads, and on that level, he sure would seem to be a good one. May be a bad comparison, but he reminds me a little bit of SJ coming out of Oregon. For a big guy he runds very well and is very shifty.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
ESPN3′s live broadcast were 4.58 and 4.58, “unofficially.”

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
"Built like Snoop Dogg." :lull:

Remember Trent had knee surgery, maybe that affected him?