Ahhhh to recent memory Bradford got...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
See what I did there I'm pulling the reel-method...hook,line and sinker off the "suspensed" topic. All I wanted to say and ban me for a 30 minute timeout if this was covered already. Off memory I don't recall which ROD badass created that Bradford had this to say after the blockbuster #2 trade. It went as I want a ,receiver NO 2, a guard, a tackle and a 3rd down back. I can confidently say it happened via Quick, Givens, Roke, Long, and Lead overall. Mad props to whomever nailed it prior!
Ps I'm just happily baked off big bubba kush and had this random ummm...what's that wait I think...yea an idea to post that tonight.

steferfootball

Starter
BatteringRambo said:
Ps I'm just happily baked off big bubba kush and had this random ummm...what's that wait I think...yea an idea to post that tonight.
I was confused until I got here. Now it makes perfect sense...sort of.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
BatteringRambo said:
See what I did there I'm pulling the reel-method...hook,line and sinker off the "suspensed" topic. All I wanted to say and ban me for a 30 minute timeout if this was covered already. Off memory I don't recall which ROD badass created that Bradford had this to say after the blockbuster #2 trade. It went as I want a ,receiver NO 2, a guard, a tackle and a 3rd down back. I can confidently say it happened via Quick, Givens, Roke, Long, and Lead overall. Mad props to whomever nailed it prior!
Ha, me too bruddah, made perfect sense to me! :cool: