After We Start 4-0...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Yup - and even ESPN will take notice when we destroy San Fran after the bye. After seeing the 'Breasts', I mean 'Beasts' thread, I'm all in!

Who gives a fuck about the media, they'll make excuses "oh the 4 teams they beat had a combined 27-37 record".

I can't wait for Chip Kelly to face a legit D though, we saw what happened when he went from playing Pac 12 Ds to SEC Ds once a year, I imagine the NFC East to the Rams will have the same effect, that's the one game I'm most looking forward to out of the first 4.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Who gives a freak about the media, they'll make excuses "oh the 4 teams they beat had a combined 27-37 record".

I can't wait for Chip Kelly to face a legit D though, we saw what happened when he went from playing Pac 12 Ds to SEC Ds once a year, I imagine the NFC East to the Rams will have the same effect, that's the one game I'm most looking forward to out of the first 4.
Yup...can't wait to see Foles just get gutted by our front 4...that game is going to be a blast to watch.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we start 4-0 the bandwagon will begin to fill up. The media has pegged us as a talented young roster the past 2 offseasons so I think there will be a lot of "told ya so" guys

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd be lying if it didn't initially remind me of the 1995 season. I'm gonna need to see an 8-2 or 8-3 start, personally.

fearsomefour

Legend
I bought into the hype fully last year. Not this year. Yes, there is a ton of talent, but, most is unproven. We have our QB and LT coming off serious injuries. We have a field of unproven receivers. An unproven secondary and a who knows what at OC.
The Rams will have to start at least 3-1 to have a shot at the playoffs given the schedule.
Now, where did I leave my wet blanket....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can see a 4-0 start and I'll stop short of saying it's almost a must for the Rams to make the playoffs. Like X, a 8-2 or 8-3 start will have me convinced this team can make a playoff run.

RFIP

LOVE the optimism my friend! If we start 4-0 we will make the playoffs fo-sho!

IF our D is going to be all that and a bag of chips like I "think" it's going to be then we will be in every single game we play, meaning with a 4-0 start we'd get to 11 wins imo.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
A 4-0 start is meaningless unless you close out your season winning games too. I think the Cardinals proved that two years ago. It's not about the sprint, it's the marathon that counts.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yup...can't wait to see Foles just get gutted by our front 4...that game is going to be a blast to watch.

They are going to need to get pressure on Foles, he is the real deal IMO and is dangerous for a young secondary. The guys up front have to handle their business in order to create bad passes and maybe some TO's. It's on the road and it's one of the games I picked earlier saying the D has to contribute by taking the ball away to give them fewer chances and our O more chances. The Eagles can put up some points.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Is the NFL officially put on notice?

It'll get some notice but not really "put on notice". Even if they are 3-1 or 2-2. The next three weeks after that are SF, SEA and KC.......if they beat KC and split with SEA/SF then there is no question the rest of the teams on the schedule will be thinking "oh damn, they are for real".

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You always take it one game at a time and the first game of the year the Rams IMO will be heavy favorites against the Vikings because the Vikings are coming off a tough season and begin a new regime under Mike Zimmer who actually interviewed for the Rams Head Coaching position back in 2006 that eventually went to Scott "Milquetoast" Linehan (egad).

The Vikings always have a chance with a running back like Peterson, however, Matt Cassel might be the worse starting QB the Rams face all year. So we'll see how the Rams handle actually being favored in a contest then the first road game is in Tampa against Lovie Smith who will have his Buccaneers flying to the ball and I expect a great defensive match up in that game.

Again one game at a time add in Chip and his Kelly Green Eagles and that will be quite a challenge for Gregg Williams and that is where the Rams need to control the ball and run it down their throat and enforce their will on that Eagle defense to keep their offense off the field. Then comes hell week with those damn 49ers and baggy pants Harbaugh...So one game at a time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If a team as young as we are starts 4-0? Look out...because these kids will start believing in themselves to the point where they won't be smart enough to realize that they can be beat.

No worse than a 3-1 start if we want to see a playoff berth.
A 2-2 start will get us another 7-9 season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If a team as young as we are starts 4-0? Look out...because these kids will start believing in themselves to the point where they won't be smart enough to realize that they can be beat.

No worse than a 3-1 start if we want to see a playoff berth.
A 2-2 start will get us another 7-9 season.
I found that avatar I told you I made of Bluto years ago.

zQXyqBH.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm of the opinion that if we start 6-0 we will be 12-3 rolling into Seattle, and then all Hello is going to breakout! ( I have Dreams of us being Tied with the 'chickies' going into their house!):cautious: