Adrian peterson will be a ram in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
I have no sources. Nothing on the internet.

I believe Adrian Peterson will be a Ram in 2015 based on the cap rams have available.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Naw, I don't see that happening. I can't say I even want that to happen.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fish does have a history of taking chances on troubled players so it's possible....but I just don't see it

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Extra cap space means we'll trade for a child beater that's over thirty and will prevent us from extending anybody or signing any other free agents? Oh please nullify the Bradford trade. Rather give the money to him.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Nah. I didn't drink and post it.
So like AP, man.

CheechChong_UIS.jpg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Sorry but I couldn't resist razzing you. It doesn't make sense to me but as crazy as this off-season is going I wouldn't put anything out of the realm of the possible.

Last edited:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
He would be the perfect back to whip our running game into shape!:ROFLMAO:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas signed McFadden today.
They are planning on filling the Murray hole through the draft... and, given that this draft is pretty strong at that position, they might actually be starting to make sense.

Probably Jerry's son in chagre.

Penguin.

Rookie
To be honest, I am very content with Mason. I don't want Adrian on our team, as he will command too much money.