Adrian Peterson traded to the Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Oook, one regret traded to desperation. I hope AP throws a fit on the Cardinals sideline too.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damnit. We may be better but I liked the Cardinals more without AP.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
People where wondering if he would last w / the Ain't's, It didn't!
Two weeks for us to get ready for him. I hope he has trouble with Arians too!!

socalrams90

Starter
Are we worried about this? Sucks we haven’t got a shot at them yet while they were depleted.

With as good as we’ve looked and as bad as they’ve been they are only one game behind us too.

TheBunk

Rookie
Arians making all kinds of short term moves as if they have a chance this year. Still makes our matchup with them tougher though.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
AP is a shell of his former self. They still won't be able to run effectively behind their garbage OL.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is no longer ap .. he is adrian Peterson ....don’t think he has any gas left

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Just a name at this point, a UDFA halfback can replicate the same production as 2017 Peterson

A55VA6

Legend
Are we worried about this? Sucks we haven’t got a shot at them yet while they were depleted.

With as good as we’ve looked and as bad as they’ve been they are only one game behind us too.
I'm not really worried. AP is at the end of his career and he just got traded to a team with a horrible offensive line. He'll get his touches, but we'll see if he can make the most of them.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I hope they play him the entire game against the Rams because he has nothing left. Like @Ramrasta said he's a shell of himself, he's shot.

I'm wondering what the people who thought Arians is a genius are thinking now.......LOL.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Ya, Arians lost his genius label, for me, when he refused to get quality O lineman. Iupati is a great run blocker, but has never been a good pass blocker (he is hurt, anyway), but I was so happy when Arians signed him. He is part of the reason Palmer is getting rocked....their line is right next to Seattle's.

Arians reminds me of Martz, and now we are feeling the blessings of that....keep signing people, but never address that pitiful O line! DO it, bro...it works! NOT! lol

rdw

Pro Bowler
Reminds me of when Emmitt Smith played for the Cardinals...

Kevin

Pro Bowler
AP was voted first team All-Pro in 2015 at 30 years old after rehabbing quickly from an ACL tear. He was suspended for much of 2016 for beating his kids, so right now, he is a youngish 32 and fired up to play. Do not underestimate this guy. The Saints did not use him much so don't be fooled by his numbers in NOLA. The league, and maybe the Cards, don't know what they have in AP yet but we will find out soon.

Ram65

Legend
He looked slow on the one play I saw him run. Too bad he went to those losers. It would have been fun to see him do well some place else.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Only worried because this is one of those pesky division rivals. We could need to sweep them for a playoff spot and I could see them wanting to be spoilers.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
It didn't work in new Orleans but they have alot of running backs and he didn't fit that system. I'm upset we have to play Him 2 times because he's still A.P . Wonder what this means when Johnson comes back .