Adam Schein... Rams are #2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Adam Schein is so into names. He calls Carlos Hyde a quality player? Hyde disappointed and has been injured. But, he was a high draft pick so he must be good.

He throws Honey badger into the mix as a reason Houston will be good and I don't buy it. If HB was so good Arizona would have kept him.

David Johnson is the best RB in the NFL......because he told Schein he is %100, and will get 1500 yards rushing and 1000 yards receiving? I'd hold off until game 8 to start thinking that may be possible.

Mahomes will be great? Maybe, I guess.

Then he states that he hated the Browns draft because they took the fourth best QB, and passed on the best defender. How does he know this for a fact? Who knows if any of these QBs pan out and who knows if Chubb will be better than the corner the Browns chose?

Then there is the 'Desean Watson is special', bit. The media is so infatuated with running QBs. I don't get it. Watson blows out a knee in season one, and Wentz blows out his knee in season two. That is the way most running QBs end up. As pure passers the usually fall a little short in comparison to the top QBs. Personally, I hate running QBs. I like passes. I also like the ball thrown to receivers. If I was a Seattle fan, I would have quit watching their games by midseason. One man making all the plays is boring. I loved Dickerson but those Rams were boring.

I should take it for what it is though. Scheming is playing the part of NFL hype man. Gotta keep the fans interested between the draft and training camp.