Adam Goldberg

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

[mp3]http://stage.101espn.com/podcasting/2011/11/11182011134318.mp3[/mp3]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Goldberg has really stepped up this year, he seems a lot more suited for this scheme than the last one. He's a good zone blocker, because he's mobile and smart. He is performing at a very high level, and I owe the coaches an apology for questioning keeping him. Keep proving me wrong Goldy, and I promise to be fair when you play well.

I really do like this guy as a person, seems like a great guy and I always enjoy his interviews.

This is how I prefer my crow:
1735916458_1240605367_eating_crow_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

steferfootball

Starter
Will Goldylocks be our LT now that Saffold is done? Any news on Jason Smith's concussion - though that Mark fellow played alright.

I thought we should keep him because of his versatility. I honestly didn't think he'd play this well as a tackle though.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
steferfootball said:
Will Goldylocks be our LT now that Saffold is done? Any news on Jason Smith's concussion - though that Mark fellow played alright.

I thought we should keep him because of his versatility. I honestly didn't think he'd play this well as a tackle though.
I think he will stay on the right.