AD must see

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Hey, the very tail end of the video includes a link to the guy's breakdown of the Rams' game against the Vikings. I hadn't seen it before and did a quick search and didn't see it posted on ROD.

"It's not like the Vikings were doing anything that nobody had seen on tape every single week for the last four f***ing years."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10cSxi8XobQ

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let’s put it this way, if I could make a team out of any players that EVER played, Donald is on my team without any doubt.
Him. and......
9uTji2A.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
Yup, methinks this year he is on a mission for that new contract.

Probably fair to say.

FYI I just looked they are the same height and weight.
Yeah Randle is the most clear and best comparison in my opinion....and that ain't a bad thing.
Randle was a generational player and Inthink Donald may end up as well.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Watching that video further shows how much Quinn gets held around the neck, and it goes uncalled. It's unreal.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Thanks for posting--great video. I am so glad the Rams have Donald. Now pay him and let's lock him up forever.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He is the best I’ve seen.

As great as he is, I don’t know anyone puts together an ROI on his position. The simple answer is... he’s the best at his position, with a HOF trajectory, you pay him.

Long term, that’s typically not a position to consume the type of cap we will be talking about.

It’s certainly a jig saw puzzle for Demoff and Snead.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Never seen anything quite like AD. It's not like he didn't do the exact same wrecking ball shit in college either. How did 12 teams pass on that man??

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Would you say AD is Juggernaut from
X-men or Thing from fantastic 4?

Best PLAYER in the leauge

Ram65

Legend
I watched the video yesterday and came back to comment.

Wow, he is he amazing.

That was a great video that shows just how amazing Aaron Donald is. I've switched to sign him a few weeks ago. Can't give him an out clause. If Rams had the old Quinn or get a new one they can wreak havoc in the backfield. Donald is a one man show but, he still needs a little help.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Would you say AD is Juggernaut from
X-men or Thing from fantastic 4?

Best PLAYER in the leauge

I was thinking more like Beast from X-men. Not the biggest, but agility, technique, intelligence, and talent make him a serious threat all the time.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
DON'T GET ME WRONG! AD is great, none better playing today!! But, to me Merlin Olsen is the Best DT the Rams have EVER had!

View attachment 23371 He's in the Hall of Fame, and went to 14 Pro Bowls, and is a 5 time All-Pro!
I'm not saying by the time he retires he won't be Better than Merlin. But he has a way to go!!

I would agree. Lets revisit this in about ten years and see how it looks. Donald is the best in the game today no doubt.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I've never said this about a Defensive Lineman, let alone a DT, but after watching this, I realized AD has elite body control. The narrator highlighting his hand usage with his crossover step was really cool. Gave me a new found appreciation for how technical the battles in the trenches are. The way Donald turns the corner and closes the gap to the QB is insane. He makes Quinn look like Gary Gibson!

yeah and I think he might be a little strong to.