Acquired tastes, and things you’ve left behind.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
What are some of the things you disliked in your youth, but now really like?

Conversely, what did you really like in your younger days, but no longer care for?

Mine:

Acquired tastes: coffee, mustard

Left behind: sports cars, baseball

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've gained a love for Brats. I hated them as a kid. I love them now. Smoked, grilled. Bbq sauce or mustard. Idc love them

I used to like drugs and alcohol....now I keep it straight. Not even a craving for boos....every once in a while I do miss some RX.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really didn't like tomatoes when I was younger. I think it was a consistancy issue, but I found them slimy and gross. I eat them all the time now, and even just eat one fresh out of the garden.

Soft drinks and coffee are some of the things I have left behind. I used to drink multiples of each every day. I can not think about the last time I had one.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I remember not liking coffee. Now I can't start the day without it.

I remember liking those snowballs. The ones with marshmallow coating and coconut flakes. Now I can't stand that much sugar.

But one thing I didn't like then and don't like to this day. Pickles. Just something about that vinegar taste. A teacher took it upon herself to make me eat the whole meal during lunch in the cafeteria or I couldn't go outside for recess afterwards. I couldn't stand that salad they always put on the tray with vinegar dressing. Just nasty. To this day I won't eat anything that has vinegar taste to it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Acquired Tastes: Coffee and good bourbon.

Dislikes: Used to love spinach, but can't stand it now. Melons make me wanna hurl, and I don't know why.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Tied together, as a younger man I drank a lot of soda I was a cherry coke fan. I’ve dropped most all soda consumption but I still crave bubbly drinks. So now I’m a sparkling water guy. Since I work for Coke that means AHA pomegranate blueberry mostly.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Tied together, as a younger man I drank a lot of soda I was a cherry coke fan. I’ve dropped most all soda consumption but I still crave bubbly drinks. So now I’m a sparkling water guy. Since I work for Coke that means AHA pomegranate blueberry mostly.
Working for coke....does it make you sad to not have Mountain Dew readily available. Or do you just hide the shit in ur car for ur break time? Hahaha

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
New tastes: Fish, Squash, and Steak. It was more of a texture, and how it was prepared for me as a kid.

Tastes I don't care for anymore: Soda and Desserts. Wasted calories and my metabolism has slowed down.

I've never liked iced tea and bell peppers. Tea has a cloying mouthfeel and bitter notes. Bell peppers seem like they're going to be spicy and have little crunch. Then they add an overpowering acidic sweetness to whatever you eat. No thank you.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Working for coke....does it make you sad to not have Mountain Dew readily available. Or do you just hide the shit in ur car for ur break time? Hahaha
Haha no now that I’m older I’m glad I never liked the stuff. We usually make fun of Dew drinkers but the boys in blue are glad they have it. They’d be lost without it.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Haha no now that I’m older I’m glad I never liked the stuff. We usually make fun of Dew drinkers but the boys in blue are glad they have it. They’d be lost without it.
Shit, my wife would die without it. I drink tea all the time. But she is addicted to mountain dew.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shit, my wife would die without it. I drink tea all the time. But she is addicted to mountain dew.
*Mrs. Juggs slips some Dew to Winston, before he starts playfully biting Daddy...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We usually equate Dew drinkers to Walmart creatures, if you don’t know google it. Apologies to Mrs Juggs :handshake:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I was younger, I didn't like Kale.

Now that I'm older, I really hate it.
Only thing it’s good in to me is that Italian soup…. Can’t remember the name.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We usually equate Dew drinkers to Walmart creatures, if you don’t know google it. Apologies to Mrs Juggs :handshake:
Hahaha my wife would fist fight you in the street before giving it up. Lol

Buy, we are from the country. And we all our shopping at walmart....so, u may be on to something...tho we don't go in pajama pants lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Walmart SuperCenters are the Whole Foods of rural Kansas...If we want to get all uppitty, we hit Aldis...

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Walmart SuperCenters are the Whole Foods of rural Kansas...If we want to get all uppitty, we hit Aldis...
We put our fancy clothes on to go to target and have to drive 30 miles lol