Aaron Donald Nickname Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which nickname best suits Aaron Donald?

• D-Wrecks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Day

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • AD

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Aaron Freakin Donald

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Doomsday

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Atomic Dog

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The Kraken

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • None - Aaron Donald’s doesn’t need no freakin nickname

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
AD is Anthony Davis and "Aaron Donald doesn't need a nickname" isn't really a legit option since he already doesn't have a nickname to begin with.
Therefore, this poll being obviously invalid, voting should stop at once and any winning and valid option should be adopted by this board as the R.O.D. Official Aaron Donald nickname.
In this instance and purely out of coincidence, it would appear that my original suggestion of "Doomsday" is the winning selection with a total of 2 votes.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
None listed, I'm going for "Princess", can you imagine how many sacks he would get with everyone calling him " Princess"? Dude would be a wrecking crew like never seen before, lol

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Aaron Donald, Destroyer of Worlds

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No nickname needed. If anything just his initials. Anthony Davis is NO “AD”. He’s know for a uni-brow, not being the greatest at his position (He’s not even close to that).

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
No nickname needed. If anything just his initials. Anthony Davis is NO “AD”. He’s know for a uni-brow, not being the greatest at his position (He’s not even close to that).
Hey! I met Anthony Davis in a Bakersfield night club some almost 40 years ago.

He was NO AD!

As much as I want to give A-ron a nickname I like him as AD. The one and only.

But open to jaw dropping suggestions.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I picked he doesn't need a freakin' nickname, but I also agree with AD which is just initials nothing cheesy. Great Rams players like Youngblood didn't all need a nickname although teammates called him Blood for short, and Olsen Oley... but really, just the initials for some are fine. AD... or LT... works.

That all being said, Hacksaw was one of the greatest Ram nicknames ever. Deacon was a pretty good one too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I picked he doesn't need a freakin' nickname, but I also agree with AD which is just initials nothing cheesy. Great Rams players like Youngblood didn't all need a nickname although teammates called him Blood for short, and Olsen Oley... but really, just the initials for some are fine. AD... or LT... works.

That all being said, Hacksaw was one of the greatest Ram nicknames ever. Deacon was a pretty good one too.
That's why it should be Aaron Freakin' Donald!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If Anthony Davis was a character in Dances with Wolves his name would be Falls down a lot.