Aaron Donald is…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JRobinson

MiLB
The BEST player I’ve ever seen. He the undeniable best defensive player to ever play the sport. He is 1 of 1 and honestly, even as disappointing it would have been not to win a SB… being a Rams fan is worth it all to see him play. And my forever no. 1 guy, SJ39.

Seasons will be bright and grim. But one things for sure, I’m thankful I’m a Ram.

Lastly, fellas,…. It’s been such a blessing and an appreciation for the ability of McVay and Snead. Name a better duo over the past decade.. I’ll wait…. Here’s to health for 2024

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
My biggest regret is not seeing him play live, I kept thinking "maybe next year, he's still young, the retirement rumours are just smoke". :( Won't make the same mistake twice. Will be catching my first Rams game this December in SoFi. Flight cost, hotel costs, game tickets (sprung for some 100 level seats).... just hope Stafford and Kupp are healthy and play because coming from Canada it is not cheap! Ideally I could buy last minute but that is hard to do for me in Ontario. Need to plan vacation time and make arrangements for others to look after the pets and kids in advance. I'd have been gutted if I dropped $1000s and was scheduled to go to a game early this year with half the team on IR...

Tano

Legend
My biggest regret is not seeing him play live, I kept thinking "maybe next year, he's still young, the retirement rumours are just smoke". :( Won't make the same mistake twice. Will be catching my first Rams game this December in SoFi. Flight cost, hotel costs, game tickets (sprung for some 100 level seats).... just hope Stafford and Kupp are healthy and play because coming from Canada it is not cheap! Ideally I could buy last minute but that is hard to do for me in Ontario. Need to plan vacation time and make arrangements for others to look after the pets and kids in advance. I'd have been gutted if I dropped $1000s and was scheduled to go to a game early this year with half the team on IR...
I saw 3 of his games live. The first one was against Baltimore in Baltimore in 2015 and I told my friend to keep an eye on Donald who he had never heard of.

After a few plays that game, he turned to me and said he is a beast.