Aaron Donald. Game over

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I was thinking it was either Donald or Kupp for MVP, and either would have been a good choice. Now Donald has one more thing to play for.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
game-set.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Yet another reason why Hercules (should be Herakles like what Ancient Greece called him) is a horribly-inaccurate movie; Hades does not have fire powers. Hephaestus is the Greek god with power over fire. They basically made Hades a Satan-archetype, which irked me. A lot. Of course, it didn't irk me nearly as much as portraying Herakles as a "good" hero and son of Zeus and Hera.

The sheer amount of butchering of Greek mythology pissed me off something fierce.

Last edited:

MachS

Hall of Fame
Greatest Ram to ever wear the horns. Greatest defensive player in the history of the NFL. Tonight cemented it. I pray he doesn't hang em up after this win, but if he does I'll be thankful forever he was a Ram and I got to watch him play Thanks for willing us to a ring AD!! Love you

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Locked himself into the top 5 of greatest all-time players tonight. He’ll have the next generation talking about him like us old guys talking up Jones, Olsen and Youngblood.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Hopefully, he does not retire. I would certainly understand though. NFL football is a very, very real health risk. He has a family, enough money to last several lifetimes, nothing left to prove in his career, and life after football to think about

Maybe I am just too optimistic. But I do suspect he will want to try and run it back, because if the Rams can do that, and if AD99 can keep playing at this amazing level (which, of course, he can!), we start getting into the greatest defensive player of all time conversation, and maybe even the 2nd best all-time player period after Brady. Some might already quite reasonably argue that. But another Super Bowl ring or two likely cements it, IMO, and I suspect a competitor like Donald, if the Rams bring everyone back, would want to give it a shot or two to try and get that undisputed GOAT status.

It certainly seems like Donald will call it quits once this window is over, even if he does keep playing. And who can blame him.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Donald finishing the last two games with the exact same type of play is just poetic. And an affirmation of how dominant he is.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Fuck im not ready for him to retire. He needs another first.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Where did the retirement talk come from??
Out of nowhere! I had not heard of it until today, but several reputable sources have confirmed he is thinking about it, and Donald (quite fairly, of course) did not immediately address the issue post-game when asked, saying he was just going to enjoy the moment, when he could have easily just said he was coming back and shut it down. I think there is something to it. Not saying he retires. But it seems like he is at least toying with the idea.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Is he the greatest D-lineman of all time ? Who else is in the conversation Deacon,Reggie White ?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how times change eh?
There was a time, not so long ago, that some were calling him selfish for holding out. Some said that "pay the man" didnt work when talking about a DT. And then there were those who actually said that trading him should be a consideration
Silly rabbits, Trix are made for kids. Haha...
Glad he's ours

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is the guy who the Pitt coaching staff told a Rams scout to watch prior to practice, where he would be out there for hours before dressed and ready. The guy loves football.

Rams will transition him to a third down role next season and he will be there IMO.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm terrified he retires, takes a year off and signs with the Steelers.

He's achieved everything on the field that he could've dreamed of as a child except for one thing: playing for the team he grew up watching.

I would understand and appreciate AD forever but will seriously hate his fucking face, the city of Pittsburgh, the state of Pennsylvania and I'll have enough anger left over to add some hate on the 49ers just because.