A Poll About Hot Chicks/Guys who...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which would you have?

• Hot girl/guy who is stunningly beautiful and smart, but has a bad smell. (Like a clothes pin?)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Common looking girl/guy who is smart, but smells fantastic

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
smell.
I've wondered if most people would just plug their noses or used a clothes pin to shut up the ole honker. It's not even bad hygeine, some people just have a natural odor that is bad. So which would you have?

bluecoconuts

Legend
“Common” women are often just as beautiful or even more beautiful in my opinion, and looks fade anyway. Smart allows for a good conversation regardless, and smell is important, so that’s my answer.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Smells bad is not an option because that would generally indicate something I won't go into. But I can't stand either perfume or lipstick so I guess that depends on your version of smells fantastic.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
“Common” women are often just as beautiful or even more beautiful in my opinion, and looks fade anyway. Smart allows for a good conversation regardless, and smell is important, so that’s my answer.
To that I'd add how she carries herself, has an optimistic personality and shares the same ideals and expectations. For the long haul the right woman is a singular work of art.

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
What a non-sensical poll

There is NO Beautiful Woman “stunning” and “smart” who smells bad.

Sorry there is no such thing.

Bad smells have to do with diet — and you can’t be beautiful and smart and not know to eat well — just doesn’t happen. Cause if they are hot and somehow smell, they would be smart enough to get things fixed and change their diet up. And if they don’t that makes them stupid

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

I see what you’re saying

But my wife was hot when i poached her at 17 and now at 44 she is actually even more alluring than when she was young.

In my opinion beautiful women get more beautiful with time - it doesn’t fade away.
Just my 2 cents

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
What a non-sensical poll

Bad smells have to do with diet — and you can’t be beautiful and smart and not know to eat well — just doesn’t happen. Cause if they are hot and somehow smell, they would be smart enough to get things fixed and change their diet up. And if they don’t that makes them stupid
No, not entirely. For some physical ailments bad smell is diagnostic.

"Body odor can be a sign of more than just forgetting to put on deodorant. Researchers have long known that certain illnesses including cancer, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease, cast particular odors, says Alan Hirsch, MD, the Neurological Director of the Smell & Taste Research and Treatment Foundation in Chicago. While scent tests to diagnose disease are not quite ready for prime time, research is ongoing, says Dr. Hirsch, also the author of several books including Nutrition and Sensation. Make sure you know about these diseases that doctors miss the most."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What a non-sensical poll

Beautiful woman stunning and smart who smells bad.

Be careful... that's actually a man.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Here's all a guy needs to know when trying to make a decision about women.

this was sooo funny. And the truth of it is what made it funny.
I feel like I should receive 3 transferable college credits for having watched, comprehended and committed these admonition to my life. (Where was this guy when I was 20?)

What a non-sensical poll

this is what I thought when I saw the poll.

Also, if I get both of these babes to wash up, does any of the ugly wash off the one with the good personality?:sneaky:

Seriously, though, beauty is enhanced by the kindness of a good woman.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see what you’re saying

But my wife was hot when i poached her at 17 and now at 44 she is actually even more alluring than when she was young.

In my opinion beautiful women get more beautiful with time - it doesn’t fade away.
Just my 2 cents
Your wife is reading this thread over your shoulder, isn’t she? Brilliant Post!

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
There was this French girl in my class in flight school. Very good looking, Great personality, good figure, athletic, and from I was told, loved sex. But I couldn't get past her body odor no matter how much I wanted too. Just couldn't. And later when she came back for more training and I was working at the school, she would always come up and hug me because I was one of the few people she knew. Still, I just couldn't move on from that odor.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

melania-trump-smiling.jpg