A Poll about having to share Inglewood with the Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do You like having to Share So-Fi Field with the Chargers?

• Hell NO!

Votes: 68 91.9%
  • Of course. Claiming it’s our House every other Weekend is fine!

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Duuude, who cares?I watch gymnastics on Sundays!

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve had three Rams fans say they don’t care about a sharing a stadium with another NFL franchise, which kind of blows me away. I screeched throughout the 80’s about having to share the LA market with the damn Raiders, and now we have not only share the LA market, but also our own stadium? Anyway VOTE!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hate it. It’s OUR fucking stadium. Build your god damn own you cheap fuck.

A big beautiful stadium like this should be one team. The Rams deserve it after the last couple years and fans deserve it too. Why should we be okay with it? Dallas gets their own. So does New England, Pittsburgh, Denver. San Fran. All the teams with a rich history has their stadium. It defines a team. Fuck the Chargers and their shitbag owner. Take that ass back to San Diego bitch.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll pick "Hell NO" because the option I'd pick isn't there: remove the Spanos family from their ownership.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

A big beautiful stadium like this should be one team. The Rams deserve it after the last couple years and fans deserve it too. Why should we be okay with it? Dallas gets their own. So does New England, Pittsburgh, Denver. San Fran. All the teams with a rich history has their stadium. It defines a team. Fuck the Chargers and their shitbag owner. Take that ass back to San Diego bitch.
giphy.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What would be ideal is this whole thing causing the Chargers to be sold to an owner who can afford to lead San Diego to a solution and they move back.

Or sold to an owner who rebrands them and gives LA a second team they can get behind. People just don't like the Chargers. LA will never accept them IMO, barring multiple championships which isn't gonna happen with that ownership.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What would be ideal is this whole thing causing the Chargers to be sold to an owner who can afford to lead San Diego to a solution and they move back.

Or sold to an owner who rebrands them and gives LA a second team they can get behind. People just don't like the Chargers. LA will never accept them IMO, barring multiple championships which isn't gonna happen with that ownership.

I'm not sure how people feel about the Chargers name but a possible win would be to force Spanos to give the name, logo, unis, history and all the rest to the city of San Diego to hold on to until a team get put in that city.

The Browns did it to Modell, but they had a silver bullet.

That said it is possible that th NFL owners could pressure Spanos to do something like that. The fans in San Diego didn't deserve this shit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Every time I think of sharing the stadium, I think of them treating it like a hotel room.

I don’t like it.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sharing stadiums is kinda like sharing condoms or toothbrushes. There is an ick factor. It’s OUR HOUSE. Chargers belong in SD.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure how people feel about the Chargers name but a possible win would be to force Spanos to give the name, logo, unis, history and all the rest to the city of San Diego to hold on to until a team get put in that city.
I could get behind that. In fact I think when a team leaves a city the owner should have to give up the team name & colors.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

tumblr_mljwiyYK3i1sord7ko1_500.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It doesn't matter what we like TBH which is why I voted how I did :) It's a condition of the team moving back to LA so we have to live with it for now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It doesn't matter what we like TBH which is why I voted how I did :) It's a condition of the team moving back to LA so we have to live with it for now.
Dang gymnastics lover!:palm: