A Mark Barron Sighting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Mark Barron is shown in uniform on day four of OTAs. Go to the Ram's official site, click on Day 4 of OTA, go to picture 103, and there is number 26. And no, nobody else has number 26.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ugh. You made me count into triple digits.
I need a drink.

tempJL8_3257--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Baron was mentioned to be working on his own away from team drills. I think it was in Miles OTAs pieces. Maybe it was the recent linebacker threads.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Baron was mentioned to be working on his own away from team drills. I think it was in Miles OTAs pieces. Maybe it was the recent linebacker threads.
So now it looks like he's at least working out around the team and not away from them. This means that he will soon be working with the team, if he hasn't done so already.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So now it looks like he's at least working out around the team and not away from them. This means that he will soon be working with the team, if he hasn't done so already.

Like McVay said about Barron working on the side with Reggie & he is in camp.

Tavon did the same last season when he was hurt. Longacre is doing the same.