A.D to train with Fiske before T.C ( source NBC Sports & others)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

No pics @CGI;)

I didn't see this posted surprisingly, yank it like your first grey hair if it has been.
It is more of a topic than a thread but it is pretty slow, a lot of recycled info other than the A.D & Fiske teaming up to work out part

Have a great & safe 4th Ram Fam

Braden Fiske to Train with Retired Legend Aaron Donald Before Rams Camp​

July 3, 2024

In a strategic move to rebuild their defensive line, the Los Angeles Rams looked to the draft, selecting Braden Fiske early in the second round. The young defensive tackle is stepping into a challenging role, aiming to make his mark following the retirement of legendary Aaron Donald. Though Fiske is not expected to directly replace Donald, he brings promising talent that the Rams hope will address the significant void left behind.
Aaron Donald, despite his retirement, is not severing his ties with the Rams just yet. He has taken an interest in mentoring Fiske, a gesture that speaks volumes about his dedication to the franchise. Fiske recently disclosed to Forbes that he would be training with Donald prior to the start of the upcoming training camp, a unique opportunity to learn from one of the best.

Donald, renowned for his relentless work ethic and extraordinary commitment, famously returned to training just one day after the Rams’ Super Bowl triumph in 2021. Fiske appears to share a similar dedication, one of the key traits that attracted the Rams to him during the scouting process.
While it’s inevitable that comparisons to Donald will arise due to their positional alignment and the timing of Fiske’s draft pick, Fiske is focused on carving out his own path. “I have to be me,” he stated, emphasizing his desire to forge his own legacy rather than filling someone else’s shoes. He acknowledges the enormity of the task ahead, fully understanding the legendary status Donald holds within the sports community.

The new Rams recruit has openly expressed his admiration for Donald, repeatedly calling him “the greatest ever” and acknowledging the weight of the responsibility he is taking on. Yet, Fiske is poised to embrace the challenge, focusing on bringing his own strengths and qualities to the team as he steps onto the NFL field. The mentorship with Donald could be crucial in helping him adjust to the professional level and thrive in a demanding environment.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This pumps me up.

If AD can’t get this kid ready, nobody can.
I have a feeling Fiske will be ready and hard to slow down.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought the same thing, being around all that energy may just temp the GOAT to give it 1 more run.

Is that why the Rams haven’t extended Stafford yet? They're leaving it in the holster in case AD tells them he wants back in this season?

dang

Legend
I’d like to see the whole DL training with Donald. It would certainly help the young bucks and who knows…could entice Donald for a situational role should the Rams put together a 2024 playoff run.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Verse - Fiske - Brown - Turner - Young

That's my guess at what we'll see at the beginning of the season, with of course multiple package looks too. Not a bad looking group by any means though, I'd say this group should be middle of the pack and if we're lucky they'll ascend quickly. Hopefully Young & Turner have teams protecting to their side on most snaps which will help out the rooks.

As the season goes on I imagine Davis ends up running our nose tackle job. He's got toughness to him that I think will win out on that interior over Brown at some point.

My biggest concern on defense is the new DL Coach. Been looking at his history and going back a bit...

Bills 2010-2012 were bottom feeders on defense the entirety of his tenure.

Titans 2014-2015 were bottom feeders on defense the entirety of his tenure.

Chargers 2016 were bottom feeders on defense under him.

Chargers 2017-2018 made a big jump defensively. This corresponded with Lynn taking over as HC but also interestingly enough it corresponds with Henderson's addition.

Chargers 2019 slid to 14th then 23rd then 29th after Henderson's departure to the Rams.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Rams have/had 2 exceptional role models from a training and preparation standpoint in Kupp and Donald.

Not to mention both elevate their game through world class technique. Steal everything you can from that!

Make Donald your new best friend, Braden.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

No pics @CGI;)

I didn't see this posted surprisingly, yank it like your first grey hair if it has been.
It is more of a topic than a thread but it is pretty slow, a lot of recycled info other than the A.D & Fiske teaming up to work out part

Have a great & safe 4th Ram Fam

Braden Fiske to Train with Retired Legend Aaron Donald Before Rams Camp​

July 3, 2024

In a strategic move to rebuild their defensive line, the Los Angeles Rams looked to the draft, selecting Braden Fiske early in the second round. The young defensive tackle is stepping into a challenging role, aiming to make his mark following the retirement of legendary Aaron Donald. Though Fiske is not expected to directly replace Donald, he brings promising talent that the Rams hope will address the significant void left behind.
Aaron Donald, despite his retirement, is not severing his ties with the Rams just yet. He has taken an interest in mentoring Fiske, a gesture that speaks volumes about his dedication to the franchise. Fiske recently disclosed to Forbes that he would be training with Donald prior to the start of the upcoming training camp, a unique opportunity to learn from one of the best.

Donald, renowned for his relentless work ethic and extraordinary commitment, famously returned to training just one day after the Rams’ Super Bowl triumph in 2021. Fiske appears to share a similar dedication, one of the key traits that attracted the Rams to him during the scouting process.
While it’s inevitable that comparisons to Donald will arise due to their positional alignment and the timing of Fiske’s draft pick, Fiske is focused on carving out his own path. “I have to be me,” he stated, emphasizing his desire to forge his own legacy rather than filling someone else’s shoes. He acknowledges the enormity of the task ahead, fully understanding the legendary status Donald holds within the sports community.

The new Rams recruit has openly expressed his admiration for Donald, repeatedly calling him “the greatest ever” and acknowledging the weight of the responsibility he is taking on. Yet, Fiske is poised to embrace the challenge, focusing on bringing his own strengths and qualities to the team as he steps onto the NFL field. The mentorship with Donald could be crucial in helping him adjust to the professional level and thrive in a demanding environment.
I'm yanking it like the first time I yanked it, at the thought of 99 working with our young Dlineman.

Not quite what you meant, but it works for me.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
When I look at other players training with Donald my mind comes to one conclusion. You can train like him and train with him, but there will never be another Donald. All the DL that ever trained with him have not become like Donald, not even close. The best everyone can hope for is to better themselves and realize that Donald is generational, which Fisk acknowledges.

Looking forward to the DL becoming great!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
AD is getting bored already
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Verse - Fiske - Brown - Turner - Young

That's my guess at what we'll see at the beginning of the season, with of course multiple package looks too. Not a bad looking group by any means though, I'd say this group should be middle of the pack and if we're lucky they'll ascend quickly. Hopefully Young & Turner have teams protecting to their side on most snaps which will help out the rooks.

As the season goes on I imagine Davis ends up running our nose tackle job. He's got toughness to him that I think will win out on that interior over Brown at some point.

My biggest concern on defense is the new DL Coach. Been looking at his history and going back a bit...

Bills 2010-2012 were bottom feeders on defense the entirety of his tenure.

Titans 2014-2015 were bottom feeders on defense the entirety of his tenure.

Chargers 2016 were bottom feeders on defense under him.

Chargers 2017-2018 made a big jump defensively. This corresponded with Lynn taking over as HC but also interestingly enough it corresponds with Henderson's addition.

Chargers 2019 slid to 14th then 23rd then 29th after Henderson's departure to the Rams.
"Wait till they get a load out of me running out of the tunnel in the first home game." ~ AD

View: https://i.imgur.com/h5RFw8V.png