96 Michael Sam days until we (may or may not) destroy the Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Michael+Sam+St+Louis+Rams+Rookie+Mini+Camp+V0yWcyqZ9W-l.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I highly object to the words 'may not destroy' in the thread title. :mad::cool:

God there's no pleasing any of you :rolleyes:, I say we will destroy them I get accused of over confidence, I say it's possible we won't and people complain :rolleyes:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
God there's no pleasing any of you :rolleyes:, I say we will destroy them I get accused of over confidence, I say it's possible we won't and people complain :rolleyes:
Just err on my side and you'll be fine. (y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll put ROD money down that Sam gets at least one sack against the Viqueens. Any takers?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

I'm not complaining. You saved us from being jinxed (y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Lol I dont think there is a bet feature...one of us would have to remember it ill put 10k on it though..

Alright. Then I'll put 10k down as well. In either case, let the Rams win. :D

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
It's GOTTA be a victory. I think Fish knows the team needs a quick start out of the gates, so I'm pretty sure he'll pull out all stops to get the W. Lookin forward to talkin smack and having some fun in the chat room with my fellow Rams brothas!!!! (Now if only my cable provider offered a freaking NFL package)