9-2 or 2-9, it doesn't matter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Horns of Gold said:
The 49ers still suck.

importD10.jpg
Now you're speaking my language.

Fuck em.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ummm,,,

Bout time we ALL got focused.

FUCK THE WHINERS

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, FUCK THE 9ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
This really sucks for me because one of my best friends is a 49ers fan. So its been an extra tough season for me. The only decent responses I can come up with:

- Enjoy it while it lasts.

- Alex Smith has never had this kind of success and has never been in the playoffs.

- Now they have to resign Alex Smith to a multi-year contract and he will screw them over.

- Harbaugh coaches cant make it past the AFC Title game :mrgreen: .

Man I hope we win Sunday. If the Rams lose I might have to shut my phone off for awhile after the game ends.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
JdashSTL said:
This really sucks for me because one of my best friends is a 49ers fan. So its been an extra tough season for me. The only decent responses I can come up with:

- Enjoy it while it lasts.

- Alex Smith has never had this kind of success and has never been in the playoffs.

- Now they have to resign Alex Smith to a multi-year contract and he will screw them over.

- Harbaugh coaches cant make it past the AFC Title game :mrgreen: .

Man I hope we win Sunday. If the Rams lose I might have to shut my phone off for awhile after the game ends.

DUDE! You gotta be thinking of things to say to your friend after the RAMS kick ass!

Like: I guess the gold rush is over brother!

That looked more like Mrs Smith than Mr. Smith at QB today!

Boy, that RB you guys got looked so stiff I thought is was Al Gore out there not Frank Gore.

After that game, I can truly associate Red and Gold more with the gay community than ever before.

:lmao:

Anonymous

DR RAM said:

It's not a circle it's an oval. The Raiders logo has been photo shopped off the kids jacket. 2-9 does matter. So does 2-10. This thread is the mouse flipping off the hawk swooping down talons first. It's like watching washed up rock groups lip syncing concerts with their walkers and portable defib on stage. It's a delusion of the worst kind. Face it....the Rams are extremely generous especially within the NFC West. At this point AGAIN draft position is everything and man can this Rams team do the top 3 well! I will watch this game but only to make the attitudinal rebound greater upon starting my vacation. I will put this mess of a season to the back of my mind while strategically placing ramsondemand.com advertising throughout my travels. Misery loves company.

Rams 6
49ers 30

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
squeaky wheel said:
It's not a circle it's an oval. The Raiders logo has been photo shopped off the kids jacket. 2-9 does matter. So does 2-10. This thread is the mouse flipping off the hawk swooping down talons first. It's like watching washed up rock groups lip syncing concerts with their walkers and portable defib on stage. It's a delusion of the worst kind. Face it....the Rams are extremely generous especially within the NFC West. At this point AGAIN draft position is everything and man can this Rams team do the top 3 well! I will watch this game but only to make the attitudinal rebound greater upon starting my vacation. I will put this mess of a season to the back of my mind while strategically placing ramsondemand.com advertising throughout my travels. Misery loves company.

Rams 6
49ers 30
Well then, at least they oval'd the problem. And that kid never had a Raider logo on his jacket. That's from a soccer game overseas. He makes an appearance for every team in every league at some point via Photoshop. And that's some fine parenting.

Yeah, we're probably going to lose. But so what? One thing is universal, and that thing is, FUCK THE NINERS.

It's like being captured by kidnappers, and they say they're going to kill you now, and then ask if you have any last words. Ultimately, the only thing you can say is, "yeah, go fuck yourself." You don't beg, you don't plead, you don't emasculate yourself. Just, "fuck you." And maybe. JUST maybe. We'll get to hear Steven Jackson say, after all is said and done (again), "It was a bad day to face the Rams."

Now, about that advertising. You want some stickers? I'll give you a hundred. :ww:

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:

Rams 6
49ers 30
Well then, at least they oval'd the problem. And that kid never had a Raider logo on his jacket. That's from a soccer game overseas. He makes an appearance for every team in every league at some point via Photoshop. And that's some fine parenting.

Yeah, we're probably going to lose. But so what? One thing is universal, and that thing is, freak THE NINERS.

It's like being captured by kidnappers, and they say they're going to kill you now, and then ask if you have any last words. Ultimately, the only thing you can say is, "yeah, go freak yourself." You don't beg, you don't plead, you don't emasculate yourself. Just, "freak you." And maybe. JUST maybe. We'll get to hear Steven Jackson say, after all is said and done (again), "It was a bad day to face the Rams."

Now, about that advertising. You want some stickers? I'll give you a hundred. :ww:

At 2-9 draft position is more important. How about a compromise where the Rams enhance their draft position while putting Alex Smith on IR? :sly:

Thanks but too late for stickers. I'm just gonna write some up and stick them in magazines among other hopefully less offensive yet legal ways.