70 Alex Barron Days Until Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
alex-barron.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
One day of Barron is one day too many lol.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Pretty slim pickins when it comes to #70

70 -- Alex Barron, OT [04]; Dave Cahill, DT [67]; Joe Carollo, T [62 (see No. 63)]; Al Cowlings, DE [75]; Charles Dejurnett, DT [82]; Renardo Foster, [10]; Wayne Gandy, OT [94]; Bill Hawkins, DL [89]; Kevin Hughes, T [11]; Mitch Johnson, OL [69]; Willie Jones, T [99]; John St. Clair, OL [02]; Gene Selawski, T [59]; Charles Toogood, DL/OL [51]; Navy Tuiasosopo, C [87]; Frank Varrichione, OT [61]; Jerry Wilkinson, DE [79]

Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores.jpg

PhxRam

The sad part is that he occasionally flashed the ability to be a good one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Once named a starter his first year, he started all but one game in his 5yrs here.

He wasn't as bad as we tease about now. If he'd only pushed himself harder he'd still be a starter somewhere at the age of 31.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How about using #70 Charlie Toogood of the 1951 Rams, he played DT-OT-OG!

markstewart67

Rookie
Not that I remember who we played, But I remember one of his first plays he just picked up the opposing teams DE and slammed him to the ground! I was so happy, but then 1000 false starts later.....not so happy.
GO RAMS!!!