58 days until football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Robertson was terrific in coverage. Very few teams were running a 3-4, so the 4-3 OLBs were measured by their run defense and pass coverage.

A very good #58 was Mel Owens in the ‘80s. Another first round OLB. Solid and versatile.

Ram65

Legend
He was one of my favorite Rams of all time. He could do it all at Lber, tackle, cover, and blitz. He was fast for a Lber too. I got to hang out with him a few times around town back when we both partied. He was really mad when the Rams traded him to the Bills. It's a shame that he got his life together and passed away in a car accident. Really nice guy.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was one of my favorite Rams of all time. He could do it all at Lber, tackle, cover, and blitz. He was fast for a Lber too. I got to hang out with him a few times around town back when we both partied. He was really mad when the Rams traded him to the Bills. It's a shame that he got his life together and passed away in a car accident. Really nice guy.

Doing the research for these players have actually been a little depressing. Some guys I never heard of and enjoyed reading about them just to find out they passed away. Life is short.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
8 solid seasons with the Rams.

6EF4132D-045A-4340-85E5-EFE960BD8C66.jpeg