49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man, imagine what this place would be like if the Rams didn't win the superbowl last season. Fuck me.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man, imagine what this place would be like if the Rams didn't win the superbowl last season. Fuck me.

And imagine if the 49's win the NFC Championship Game and then the Superbowl, both in OUR HOUSE! OMG! That comeback win against the 49's was one of the most important franchise, culture, and public perception wins in NFL history for the Rams. Kurtfaulk, I totally agree with you. Our storybook ending, dreams come true, world championship, I'm still in awe. We didn't choke.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's a joke about the amount of vitriol thrown at people who disagreed with the Stafford trade last year. Some of the most vocal about the teams moves this off season or lack of were the most vocal about trusting in Snead. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and laughing at it. Honestly I couldn't give a shit if people disagree with McSneads moves. I do laugh at people who pick and choose when it's ok in their book for others to do so.
Ah I misunderstood your comment.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They say ankle.

foil hat tinfoil kevin GIF by The Tick

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I wonder if jimmy g can stay healthy for 16 regular season games.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, even some 49er fans are questioning the play calling using Lance like a fullback up the middle. I'm not saying Shanahan was trying to get Lance hurt. But the injury is the best thing to happen for them. They don't have to justify benching Lance now. They can drag it out as long as they want.

What would be interesting is if the injury is not serious. It may not be. It wasn't his knee. What happens when he's cleared to play?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Lol, even some 49er fans are questioning the play calling using Lance like a fullback up the middle. I'm not saying Shanahan was trying to get Lance hurt. But the injury is the best thing to happen for them. They don't have to justify benching Lance now. They can drag it out as long as they want.

What would be interesting is if the injury is not serious. It may not be. It wasn't his knee. What happens when he's cleared to play?
I think the plan was to get as many games as they could out of Lance, knowing jimmy hasnt been durable himself.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think the plan was to get as many games as they could out of Lance, knowing jimmy hasnt been durable himself.
Question is, if they're both ready to go who gets the start? We know they're better with Garoppolo in there. They have the Broncos and Rams next two games. I wouldn't be surprised if Lance is not cleared for a couple weeks.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Question is, if they're both ready to go who gets the start? We know they're better with Garoppolo in there. They have the Broncos and Rams next two games. I wouldn't be surprised if Lance is not cleared for a couple weeks.
I think lance will be out at least 4-6 weeks. Jimmy may not even last until lance is cleared with that OL.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
And imagine if the 49's win the NFC Championship Game and then the Superbowl, both in OUR HOUSE! OMG! That comeback win against the 49's was one of the most important franchise, culture, and public perception wins in NFL history for the Rams. Kurtfaulk, I totally agree with you. Our storybook ending, dreams come true, world championship, I'm still in awe. We didn't choke.

Ripping out the hearts of the 9ers en route to a SB win. Could it get any better ?

Actually, it DID! The SB was played on my birthday. Best BD ever!