49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
No my friend. I get it. Humphries is the new measure of a successful or unsuccessful draft pick. And for some Rams fans he is the beautiful blond haired blued eyed college girlfriend who got away and they will always regret.
Bad analogy. The fans didn’t make the pick. Humphries was the blatantly obvious pick and Snead took a guy who has the odds already against him ever contributing like you hope a second round pick will, because of his size.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I actually wanted Quinn Meinerz, but would have settled for Creed. Oh well, at least we didn’t trade multiple 1st and lose in the NFC championship.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Bad analogy. The fans didn’t make the pick. Humphries was the blatantly obvious pick and Snead took a guy who has the odds already against him ever contributing like you hope a second round pick will, because of his size.
Hey, guys… both things can be true.

Tutu can be a shit pick AND fans can get hung up on THAT ONE GUY WE MISSED… as opposed to looking at the big picture.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I actually wanted Quinn Meinerz, but would have settled for Creed. Oh well, at least we didn’t trade multiple 1st and lose in the NFC championship.

Personally wanted Bolton and Darden. I'm perfectly fine with Ernest Jones, and I loved all three of our fourth round picks, but it hurt to see Atwell picked. I'm hoping for the best, honestly, but I never saw it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No my friend. I get it. Humphries is the new measure of a successful or unsuccessful draft pick. And for some Rams fans he is the beautiful blond haired blued eyed college girlfriend who got away and they will always regret.
My one true love…. *sigh* ~ @Merlin

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I wanted Meinerz too. Imagine the road grading if he was next to Hav sigh.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I trust ole McSnead, As long as he agrees with my wishes….
1663451743487.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So much for trust in McSnead :D Amazing how that comes and goes around here.
Sorry but I don't believe in Blind Faith, unless they are singing 'Had to Cry Today'.

Snead has made his share of boneheaded moves, like letting Bobby Wagner get passed him, trading up for Tavon while Hopkins was going to be available, etc.... Ditto with McVay. He still has no answer for six man fronts after four years.

I always reserve the right to disagree with my teams moves. Everyone should.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry but I don't believe in Blind Faith, unless they are singing 'Had to Cry Today'.

Snead has made his share of boneheaded moves, like letting Bobby Wagner get passed him, trading up for Tavon while Hopkins was going to be available, etc.... Ditto with McVay. He still has no answer for six man fronts after four years.

I always reserve the right to disagree with my teams moves. Everyone should.
It's a joke about the amount of vitriol thrown at people who disagreed with the Stafford trade last year. Some of the most vocal about the teams moves this off season or lack of were the most vocal about trusting in Snead. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and laughing at it. Honestly I couldn't give a shit if people disagree with McSneads moves. I do laugh at people who pick and choose when it's ok in their book for others to do so.