49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
All I can say is, the Rams went all in and won a championship. The 49ers went all in and, well....didn't.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
"Just look how well our defense was actually playing, keeping Jalen [Hurts] in the pocket, which he doesn't like to do at all," Samuel said. "So the [Eagles] offense wasn't doing anything. Our defense was doing what they were supposed to and I feel like if Brock was in as our quarterback and how our offense moves, I don't think it would have been close."
Apparently dweebo does not understand how games are won. You have to outscore your opponent to win. The eagles O put up 31 pts and dweebo believes the whiner D had their way with the eagles O? It looked more like the eagles D had their way with the whiners O, to the extent they knocked 2 QBs out of the game.

All I can say is, the Rams went all in and won a championship. The 49ers went all in and, well....didn't.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
All in meaning trading for CMC? That's going all in? Or is "all in" trading for Ramsey, Stafford, Von Miller, and signing L. Floyd OBJ and S. Michel?

Tano

Legend
All in meaning trading for CMC? That's going all in? Or is "all in" trading for Ramsey, Stafford, Von Miller, and signing L. Floyd OBJ and S. Michel?
Well they did trade the majority of their high draft picks for Trey Lance

Too bad that hasn't worked out so far

And I doubt it ever will

How many rookie QBs have won the SB? Going all in to win the SB is exactly what we did....blockbuster trade for proven, established veteran.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
28 years, won fuck all. Fucking shit team, fucking shit players, fucking shit fans, fucking shit city with shit all over the sidewalks.

JYB

Starter
Do the 9er players get rings for these “should have” SB wins each year?
I’ve seen posts on their msg board whining that they need a “Missing Rings” episode documenting their “poor old me” travails. Lol