CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rsquare.w700.gif
iu

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha that building one is great. :laugh4:

"Live from Cardinals Park..."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have noticed that @DVontel hasn't bothered to hang out with us this offseason. I always found his stalwart belief in Murray to be endearing.

I'd love to hear his take on all this, and any other Cards fans for that matter. It's entirely possible that we are overvaluing their 2022 disintegration. Maybe they bounce back. I don't see it of course but would love to see it argued.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I have noticed that @DVontel hasn't bothered to hang out with us this offseason. I always found his stalwart belief in Murray to be endearing.

I'd love to hear his take on all this, and any other Cards fans for that matter. It's entirely possible that we are overvaluing their 2022 disintegration. Maybe they bounce back. I don't see it of course but would love to see it argued.
JJ Watt's leadership.

Not his on-field play of course since he'll only be on the field for 7-9 weeks but he provides great leadership in the locker room.