CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

do it jewish GIF

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What Dez Bryant really sees by signing w/Arizona...
EZ money, soft sports media, golf courses, sunshine, retirement home in North Scottsdale.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dez was probably saying anything to get the tmz stooge away from him. Surely you guys have seen their 'interviews" with athletes.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just heard on local radio. Ouch.
I can see them reaching out to Dez dried up Bryant now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We should offer them Van Jefferson for a 2nd. Basically a nevermind, return transaction.

Lol

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm hoping Keim saddles Arizona with a $50M per year QB burden that far outlasts his remaining time as GM.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What's not to like?
Lol, idk. Losing culture? I know folks love the weather here but personally i think the summers are intolerable. Its all relative though. East coast transplants think 115 degrees is paradise.

Dez is 33 yrs old and they have AJ Green who is also 33 so i hope they make this happen. They'll be rebuilding that WR room again next year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He missed the last 6 games last season(7 w/playoff gm loss) due to injury and now this. I'm starting to feel bad for the die hard Cards fans. A little.