OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blythe is gone for sure. And I doubt they want to enter the draft with a gaping hole at Center. Fortunately there are some Center options in FA this year, or perhaps more accurate to say hopefully one of those options will hit the market at least. Go get one of them and we'll be looking good.

If they do enter the draft with a hole at Center then I'd sign Scherff and draft my Center. I think that is a better solution, assuming we hit on the Center, however it's riskier.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The QB movement this offseason is gonna be crazy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad year to be a FA. Some teams are going to get some great deals. We could possibly get a good player or two and keep a player or two if we set up the contracts so that most of the cap charges come due in 2022 and beyond.
In 2022 we have a full allotment of draft picks, plus comp picks and some contracts that we can easily get out of.
The teams with best and most creative front offices are going to best be able to weather the storm.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe we can keep this a "Goff free" thread.
Doubtful...but just maybe.
Well , you honestly just BLEW that.Was looking for trades or signings.I don’t even know how you bring up that name.
Talk about Haskins,what a joke.Detroit won’t sign him.That would be why The Rams have the QB’s they have.-Love for the game.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Just seen that the Broncos grabbed Natrez Patrick off of the waivers. I guess he won't be on the practice squad this year

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Within the division rumors
1DFF1F71-25E9-45DC-8CF1-E003AB086EE8.png
E5D39492-F60F-490C-B969-6967D87D011B.png

Ive read a few places on these rumors. I hope the Watson ones are bs.

dang

Legend
Wilson to Dallas. Watson to NE. Prescott to NYJ. Cousins to SF. Jimmy G-String back to the pole. works for me.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
If Belichick is to be believed, he said the Patriots will do whatever is necessary to get Watson.
He said that huh?

I’dnever imagine he’d say anything publicly on picking up Watson or moves for that matter!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Not sure if this has been talked about or brought up, but what do guys think about franchising JJ and then trading him for picks so we don't lose him for nothing? Might even get Snead off by earning us an extra 6 round pick he can trade at a later date