OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Maybe Horse Teeth can resurrect Blake's NFL career.

Jacksonville did their best to ruin Blake... they did the same with Gabbert. It's a shame too because Bortles was an incredible talent coming out of college. He just needed a quality coaching staff to mold him properly for the next level (NFL).

As a Mizzou fan, Gabbert had serious problems at Mizzou as well. If he was a second round pick, it would've been understandable, but there's no way he deserved to be drafted in the first round, let alone top ten.

Lock is a much better prospect and player than Gabbert. Shame he got hurt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Rams all in on Wolford now, if there was any doubt. (y)
I actually had a coworker call me wondering what was going on. He thought Bortles still played for us.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As a Mizzou fan, Gabbert had serious problems at Mizzou as well. If he was a second round pick, it would've been understandable, but there's no way he deserved to be drafted in the first round, let alone top ten.

Lock is a much better prospect and player than Gabbert. Shame he got hurt.

I know Jimmy G isn't good but I wish Gabbert was still the Whiners starter.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
This thread is titled Offseason 2020 cuts trades and more why is it still active. :zany:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This thread is titled Offseason 2020 cuts trades and more why is it still active. :zany:
@CGI_Ram is napping! That and I haven't asked him to change the title and tbh it's just as easy to keep posting here instead of a new thread :) You're welcome to start one though or try to wake up a certain mod to keep fixing my stuff :D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
@CGI_Ram is napping! That and I haven't asked him to change the title and tbh it's just as easy to keep posting here instead of a new thread :) You're welcome to start one though or try to wake up a certain mod to keep fixing my stuff :D

Yeah... good catch! :fistbump:

I updated the title to; "2020 cuts trades and more"

fearsomefour

Legend
Maybe Horse Teeth can resurrect Blake's NFL career.

Jacksonville did their best to ruin Blake... they did the same with Gabbert. It's a shame too because Bortles was an incredible talent coming out of college. He just needed a quality coaching staff to mold him properly for the next level (NFL).
Ol Horse Teeth needs to stop meddling with QBs and let one take their lumps and develop.
Lock has potential.
Driskel is not terrible.
Let Driskel play until Lock is ready to come back.
One gets the feeling of a guy strings together a few weeks of good practice they get a shot.
Elway looks like he is just trying to catch lightening in a bottle instead of developing a QB.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Clearly the tank is real. Why else would you bring in a kicker when yours is perfect on the year, unless that presumptive positive is Ficken.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ol Horse Teeth needs to stop meddling with QBs and let one take their lumps and develop.
Lock has potential.
Driskel is not terrible.
Let Driskel play until Lock is ready to come back.
One gets the feeling of a guy strings together a few weeks of good practice they get a shot.
Elway looks like he is just trying to catch lightening in a bottle instead of developing a QB.
Driskel was terrible, but Rypien sure looked the part