OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bummer. And even if he were to hit FA the Rams would be longshots. But I would prefer he leaves SF either way.
Meh I kind of look on him like Brockers. Solid but unspectacular it wasn't until this year when they added a lot more talent behind him on the LB crew and with Bosa that he really did anything.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Snacks is a big run stopper in the middle. Rams have lots of needs coming on defense but, Snacks would be a big asset for Donald while giving the Rams a big push up the middle. He is past his prime and probably cost too much.

Very interested. He is 31 into November... So, there is still some tread left and he’s been a mostly healthy player in his career. Doesn’t miss games.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Harrison is in that group with the LT from the Colts where their minds are in consideration of retirement. I would not touch anyone in that group personally, too much risk of the signing bonus being their "ride into retirement" paycheck.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Matt Cassell.

That's all you need to know. The cheats can win with any qb when they know what defenses are doing.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

yeah but they did finish with an 11 and 5 record. only a tie breaker stopped them from winning the east. and another put them out of the wild card spot.