Rams in the Communities

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That’s 1000x better than some stupid “free tacos if X gets a Touchdown”
Rams current and former players do some impressive stuff in LA and their home towns.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
May not be a Ram, but J.J. Watt is covering funeral costs for the families affected by the Waukesha attack. I thought that this was an incredibly kind gesture by a good man.

(AS A NOTE, DO NOT MAKE THIS POLITICAL OR I WILL BE VERY UPSET.)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
May not be a Ram, but J.J. Watt is covering funeral costs for the families affected by the Waukesha attack. I thought that this was an incredibly kind gesture by a good man.

(AS A NOTE, DO NOT MAKE THIS POLITICAL OR I WILL BE VERY UPSET.)
If I wanted to devote the the time I'd dig further into other NFL teams but tbh finding even these things is hard. I see some my Lindsey and some by Jourdann but some I just see on reddit. One guy I've seen a lot from that many people disliked as a player is Aqib Talib. He's a great guy for the community.

This twitter is the AD foundation type deal and the Nita referenced is his mom. It runs in the family with our big guy.

View: https://twitter.com/Ad99Solutions/status/1463218632419389446

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If I wanted to devote the the time I'd dig further into other NFL teams but tbh finding even these things is hard. I see some my Lindsey and some by Jourdann but some I just see on reddit. One guy I've seen a lot from that many people disliked as a player is Aqib Talib. He's a great guy for the community.

This twitter is the AD foundation type deal and the Nita referenced is his mom. It runs in the family with our big guy.

View: https://twitter.com/Ad99Solutions/status/1463218632419389446

Awesome. Honestly, seeing these potential Walter Payton nominees doing what they do is an amazing thing, and AD's mom doing this for the foundation is incredible. Teams don't matter when it comes to kind gestures, in my honest opinion; even if a Whiner/Hag/Cheatriot player did something kind for others, it would be awesome.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Awesome. Honestly, seeing these potential Walter Payton nominees doing what they do is an amazing thing, and AD's mom doing this for the foundation is incredible. Teams don't matter when it comes to kind gestures, in my honest opinion; even if a Whiner/Hag/Cheatriot player did something kind for others, it would be awesome.
There was a comment I made and I stand by it to this day back in the whole kneeling debacle and I won't say any more about that. But one thing I wish the NFL would do on it's network is a daily/weekly/monthly program maybe just 30 minutes but going over these kinds of things where players and if they want even teams do positive things in the communities. It's easy to get on twitter or facebook or behind a mic or camera and say something. It's a whole other level to actually be doing it and those are the good guys in my book and why I put any time in to this thread.