Rams in the Communities

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
So I'm back on Topic..

Where the heck is the mention of Chris Long and Barrett Jones ?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
d
I didn't start it, I just noted a Women who had donated Millions upon Millions and gave back, like You Posted.

Train started the BS and if you have a True Issue why pick me ?

Now if you are true to your post, who the hell donated more than Georgia ?

And then there's Lucia, Long etc you have any clue how much the Rams did in the Lou, off the Charts........

I Highly Respect you Bro and love your post , positive stuff etc etc, but if you come after me like that, well.........

Philanthropy[edit]
Throughout her career, Frontiere was devoted to a range of philanthropic causes. Speaking of Frontiere's endeavors, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said, "Her philanthropic work was legendary and wide ranging."[1]

In 1991, Frontiere made a $1 million donation to the Fulfillment Fund, which provides support systems to help underprivileged students pursue higher education. This help often includes mentoring, college/career counseling centers, paying for Scholastic Aptitude tests and support groups on college campuses.[24]

Frontiere was also an outspoken supporter of the NFL Alumni Association. She rallied for the "Pre-'59ers", the 1,000-plus NFL players who retired prior to 1959 and didn't qualify for the league's pension plan. She also started a "Dire Need Fund" for the Los Angeles chapter of the NFL Alumni Association, which spawned the league-led NFL Alumni Dire Need Fund for players.[7]

In 1997, Frontiere spearheaded the formation of the St. Louis Rams Foundation, which has contributed more than $7 million to charities in the St. Louis area.[25] Always a patron of the arts, in 2000, Frontiere donated $1 million to help build a 5500-seat amphitheater, the Frontiere Performing Arts Pavilion, located in the Sedona Cultural Park in Arizona.[26] As well, she produced the Tony-nominated August Wilson play "Radio Golf"[3] and Richard Dresser's "Below the Belt." [4]

Frontiere also sat on the boards of the United Way of Greater St. Louis, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Herbert Hoover Boys and Girls Club, Saint Louis Symphony, and the American Foundation for AIDS Research.[25]
So you run on with more bullshit that has nothing to do with the topic whats so fucking ever. Just because somebody gave money to charities doesn't make them a good person. Please stop with this bullshit line of discussion or leave the thread. Otherwise I will. I couldn't give a rats fucking ass what the stripper did with her money and what she did with her money has nothing to do with what the Rams current organization or it's current players do in the community.

So kindly drop this line of discussion or kindly get the fuck out or somebody else can take up this topic.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I'm back on Topic..

Where the heck is the mention of Chris Long and Barrett Jones ?
Are they Rams players?

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Are they Rams players?
They were in the Lou...

Long was 1 heck of a person, Howies son..He raised millions, did this that and whatever to help the poor...donated his whole salary 1 year to the poor.. Barrett didn't make it in the NFL but the Rams hired him in the Lou too help and he did1 Hell Of A Job

Look School I'm not trying to bust you degrade you for what ever LA players are doing, PROPS TO THEM.

I'm just remembering what other folks have done, PERIOD.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Bobby Trees donating trees. :ROFLMAO:

Also when Peters was here he donated backpacks to kids and did other things for the community.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bobby Trees donating trees. :ROFLMAO:

Also when Peters was here he donated backpacks to kids and did other things for the community.
Yup! I post one of these threads for every year. About time for a new one I'd wager.

Psycho_X

Legend

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotcha @OldSchool, mods can move or delete my post if they wish. Didn't realize this thread existed. And apparently mine might trigger people because of title I guess lol.
Not necessary mi amigo! You’re right it’s a topical and important issue and he’s a good guy for using his platform like he is imho.