OFFICIAL 2021 Coaching changes / Black Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah I tend to agree even though I like him as a LB coach. Who knows though maybe Barry learned something this year watching Staley do his thing.

IDK horrendous with both the Lions & Redskins, history shows us once, twice, three times a lady.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Guys were terrible this year but this could open another spot for our position coaches to get poached. Maybe they're stupid like the Raiders and interview only Joe Barry.

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1347870883914907649

A BUNCH of NINERS REJECTS!!!

Sad thing is that Bones & Pete have such good relationships with Rams coaching staff they might give solid recommendation.
How dumb is have Joe Barry as a DC? I think he means a whole heck of a lot to The Rams.
Yes- Aubrey has been excellent.He is a players coach as well.He has upside in The NFL.
We can add a bunch of other coaches from The Rams as well.Having the NUMBER 1 Defense is saying a lot.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
That article really didn't tell us much, and it sounded like they are trying to smooth things over in HOU with the whole alleged Deshaun Watson butthurt.
Didn't read the article tbh but this is another voice added to the list that are saying EB doesn't do well in interview and it's a long list of sources for this.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

This SUCKS!!! Joe Barry has been real solid as The Rams LB/ass. HC. He always gets the teams fired up again each other.He and Goff talk it Up against each other.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's not helping that apparently Bienemy and Saleh haven't interviewed well...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought coaches couldnt interview until they had a bye week or were not in playoffs?