2019 Training Camp site

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So there is nothing available on the TheRams.Com site about training camp this year so I gave the Rams admin office a call.

They confirmed they will be holding camp again at UCI sometime late July. Why are you posting this, Vet? you may ask. Well, the original contract called for three years of TC at UCI and last year was year three. But since the new stadium opening date was pushed out a year, that left a void on where training camp was to be held.

So all you camp reporters and camp drinkers (I'm talking about you, @bubbaramfan and myself), get your cameras ready, your walking shoes laced up and don't forget your sunscreen!

*feeling anxious

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I wish they would announce the TC schedule. I want to make it down for a couple of practices before heading to Oregon in August. My vacation starts Aug 8th and heading to Oregon Aug 12th.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So bummed I'm gonna miss out this year. Can't wait for the reports! (y)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Reports and pictures, and pictures, and pictures, and reports.

I'm so jealy of you guys. I would be the 1st one in and the last to leave.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
VetRamFan and I will be there for sure, I plan on being at every practice, Anyone planning on going and would like to hook up, post here. If not, just hang around the beer tent, we won't be far.:cheers:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
VetRamFan and I will be there for sure, I plan on being at every practice, Anyone planning on going and would like to hook up, post here. If not, just hang around the beer tent, we won't be far.:cheers:
Anywhere near the beer tent is close enough to hear and find @bubbaramfan and @VeteranRamFan can be found near by behind his camera getting the action shots we all want to see. I forgot the Rams are playing the Raiders on Aug 10th, doesnt look like I will make it to any TC practices again this year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's where they will hold it until they build their own facility is the plan they let us know about.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I cannot wait for @bubbaramfan report about how good Alex Bachman looks returning punts and is in prime position to replace Jo Jo., while @VeteranRamFan posts about that Brian Allen looks like he's been the Center for several years!
385.JPG

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I just watched 20 min of Bachman highlights. Kid has good hands. Not real fast but an Amandola, Kupp type WR that knows how to get open. Returned punts and KO . I anticipate Rams will take a hard look at several several players on K and P return.

Took a hard look at Allen during blocking drills during last TC vs DL (2's against 2's) mostly up against Westbrooks, Longacre or Joseph-Day. He handled J-D most snaps but Westbrooks got the better of him several times.

I'm going to try something different at TC. Using a voice recorder to take notes and write up the days action when I play it back at home. I hope to get more in as I won't have to take my eyes off the field. VRF can add his comments as we view the action. Even exploring the idea of posting my voice recorded days notes here at ROD. I'd need help to get that done. (I'm a Neaderthal when it comes to computers). I'm told it can be done, I'd still do write up anyway.

Just throwing that out there. Good idea? Yea? Nay?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to try something different at TC. Using a voice recorder to take notes and write up the days action when I play it back at home. I hope to get more in as I won't have to take my eyes off the field. VRF can add his comments as we view the action. Even exploring the idea of posting my voice recorded days notes here at ROD. I'd need help to get that done. (I'm a Neaderthal when it comes to computers). I'm told it can be done, I'd still do write up anyway.

Maybe initially combine note-taking methods, until you're sure that you're taking good voice notes? Some people don't take good notes unless they can go back and see what they wrote, not just what they intended to say but didn't.

Just a thought. Whatever you do is appreciated.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
That's where they will hold it until they build their own facility is the plan they let us know about.

If i recall correctly their still looking for property to buy to build their new home for practices/HQ. I would think within the next 6 months they will make said purchase.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reports and pictures, and pictures, and pictures, and reports.

I'm so jealy of you guys. I would be the 1st one in and the last to leave.
So what you are really saying is you want pictures?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
UC Irvine? I thought it was at Cal Lutheran...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just watched 20 min of Bachman highlights. Kid has good hands. Not real fast but an Amandola, Kupp type WR that knows how to get open. Returned punts and KO . I anticipate Rams will take a hard look at several several players on K and P return.

Took a hard look at Allen during blocking drills during last TC vs DL (2's against 2's) mostly up against Westbrooks, Longacre or Joseph-Day. He handled J-D most snaps but Westbrooks got the better of him several times.

Just throwing that out there. Good idea? Yea? Nay?

Don't worry about taking notes. Just enjoy the day and post whatever you remember of it.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Don't worry about taking notes. Just enjoy the day and post whatever you remember of it.

Hey, I expect the highly paid ROD journalists to produce under tight budget & on time. No excuses like Clark Kent's will be acceptable. No liquid meals like Mike Royko, not on our dime per diem. And when you return our modern equipment, there better not be a scratch.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif