2018 Survivor and Pick’em Winners!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks to everyone for another fun year of Pick’em and Survivor! If you were unable to play this year... give it a try next time!

Recapping our 2018 winners:

ROD Official Pick’em
Our 2017 champion @nimite passes the torch to our new champion: @SierraRam (also our 2016 winner!)

ROD Official Survivor
Our 2017 champions @DR RAM and @Mojo Ram pass the torch to our new champion: @RamsFan47

Spread Pick’em
Our 2017 champions @Ramhusker and @RamsFan47 pass the torch to our new champion @12intheBox

19-Handicap
Our 2017 champion @OC--LeftCoast passes the torch to our new champion @Selassie I

Weakest Link Reverse Survivor
Our 2018 Champions; @flv, @Hannibal Ram, @nimite, @rdlkgliders, & @Young Ram

Congratulations to our winners! Your profile has been updated with our 2018 Champion Banners!

:cheers:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Congrats to all the victors!

I finally came out on top of one of these Pickems after coming in 2nd and 3rd always. Bout damn time. That straight Pickem should have been mine too... but congrats again guys!

As long as I beat @Ramhusker 's ass I'm fine.... well, that and some tasty waves and a cool buzz.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Congrats to all the victors!

I finally came out on top of one of these Pickems after coming in 2nd and 3rd always. Bout damn time. That straight Pickem should have been mine too... but congrats again guys!

As long as I beat @Ramhusker 's ass I'm fine.... well, that and some tasty waves and a cool buzz.
To be the best, you have to beat the best!!!! I feel ya dog!!!!