2014 St.Louis Rams highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's good. I'd prefer more highlights instead of multiple replays, but that's just me. I love this video anyway.

Go Rams!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's good. I'd prefer more highlights instead of multiple replays, but that's just me. I love this video anyway.

Go Rams!
Same here. I didn't make it but I'm slightly upset there was no highlights like the last couple years. Always looked forward to them.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Same here. I didn't make it but I'm slightly upset there was no highlights like the last couple years. Always looked forward to them.
Our very own Yrba was the one to make those epic videos and yes fellas I too miss them.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I go by the licensing fees of the NFL, FOX, CBS, NBC, and ESPN.
How come I see so many other highlights for other teams? Is there a way to like, bypass the NFL so they don't even see your video?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
How come I see so many other highlights for other teams? Is there a way to like, bypass the NFL so they don't even see your video?

The NFL probably doesn't go after them because they're not popular YouTubers, plus many of the videos I've seen from them are made of subpar quality.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The NFL probably doesn't go after them because they're not popular YouTubers, plus many of the videos I've seen from them are made of subpar quality.
Well make a new YouTube channel, damnit! We're all dying over here! :LOL:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Well make a new YouTube channel, damnit! We're all dying over here! :LOL:

If I do that, I'll have to cut my content down to 15 mins because new accounts can't upload longer than that. Unless there's a new policy I'm not familiar with.

Memento

Name
Jemma

The NFL should change their name to the CFN (Communist Football Nation).

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Yrba, your highlight videos are kickass! I hope you can put another together.

MFaulk107

The Realness
If I do that, I'll have to cut my content down to 15 mins because new accounts can't upload longer than that. Unless there's a new policy I'm not familiar with.
The amount of times I watched the 2013 highlight video you made during last offseason was crazy! I like how you had the music AND still the original sound of the broadcast, some really good shit man.
That'd be awesome if you made a 2014 one.....*hint hint*

Memento

Name
Jemma
The amount of times I watched the 2013 highlight video you made during last offseason was crazy! I like how you had the music AND still the original sound of the broadcast, some really good crap man.

It would be even more awesome if "someone else" made it so that yrba's account doesn't get banned.

A55VA6

Legend
Man, hope you can find a way to post your highlight video. Yours are the best.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Maybe if everybody tags him enough times he will give in. @yrba1 you are the man with a plan.

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
The amount of times I watched the 2013 highlight video you made during last offseason was crazy! I like how you had the music AND still the original sound of the broadcast, some really good crap man.
Couldn't have said it better. I was a huge fan as well before learning that the creator of the videos was a user on this forum.