2014 Playoffs - Am I too Optimistic (Unrealistic)?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I don't fear any team. If our defense plays like I expect it to play this year, we are gonna crush a lot of offenses. As long as our OL comes together we can beat anyone on our schedule, including Denver. I expect to win 7 home games with our DL getting the snap edge due to dome noise. We just need to win 3 away games.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think after Seattle, 2nd place in the division is up for grabs.

I don't think it's out of the question to get a wild card spot. Somebody is going to get in. Why not us. We have the talent. The experience will be the challenge.

wrstdude

Rookie
Nothing would be sweeter than beating Seattle at their place and securing a playoff spot.

jjab360

Legend
I think after Seattle, 2nd place in the division is up for grabs.

I don't think it's out of the question to get a wild card spot. Somebody is going to get in. Why not us. We have the talent. The experience will be the challenge.
I definitely don't think Seattle is a shoo-in to win the division, absolutely not. They have some holes on that team starting with the O-line and everybody knows a porous O-line can ruin almost any gameplan.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I definitely don't think Seattle is a shoo-in to win the division, absolutely not. They have some holes on that team starting with the O-line and everybody knows a porous O-line can ruin almost any gameplan.

The looked like a very well balanced team last year.

We seem to do a great job of getting after Wilson, that's for sure.
I hope other teams can do the same.