2011 NFL Draft Do-Over:Bucky Brooks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Brooks usually isnt so bad. But this was horrible. Saying his rookie season stats were due to rust is just ignorant. He was a part time player. #30? Really? That is just dumb. Yea, the best and youngest DE is not worth the 14th, but the 30th... It was a good draft in the top end no doubt, but in a redo no way he makes it out of the top 10.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
And the beat goes on......no respect until the TEAM starts kicking ass and DEMANDING it. This is the year it has to happen...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, no thanks.

14) St. Louis Rams
Pick:
Robert Quinn, DE
Do-over:Nate Solder, OT
Protecting Sam Bradford is always the priority in St. Louis. Solder is an exceptional athlete with solid technical skills.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...oover-buffalo-bills-scoop-up-colin-kaepernick

And yet another example of why I don't usually read anything by Bucky Brooks.

I am always bewildered by posters on threads that use the 'he's a former scout' argument to defend their position. Brooks is an example of how scouts or media guys aren't always smarter than the fans of the teams they talk about.

Who on here would trade Solder for Quinn? Who in the league would trade Solder for Quinn? Has Brooks ever watched either play? Solder is a good OLT, Quinn is a GREAT DE. In a redraft he goes top 3. In that draft you could argue he should have been Number 1.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
huh?? Not taking Quinn after what he's done?! Yeah I love Solder and he would have been a good tackle for us and a good pick - but come on Bucky.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
No way the Rams would have picked up an OT at #14 that draft. Saffold just had an awesome rookie season and looked to be our LT for quite some time to come.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Aren't these do-over drafts supposed to be based in hindsight? If so I could see us not taking Quinn for his lack of availability, as he would have been taken much higher if people had known he'd be this good. To drop him to #30 is ludicrous.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
No way that's crazy! Pretty sure Quinn doesn't even get close to our pick if there really was a redo.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bucky needs to eat a lot of crow for that statement, but they never do.